Chapter 19

The move on process

Chaeyoung and tzuyu enterd their room. Chaeyoung was thinking while changing that, 'how does tzuyu know sana unnie? I will ask her later.' 

After changing both of them got out from their room. They went to the dinning area. There they saw a whole chaos. 

"Mina-ssi i said i can do it. "- nayeon 
" but nayeon-ssi earlier i saw you having a hard time on it. Let me do it."- mina 

Nayeon and mina was arguing about who will help Mrs. Son. On the other hand Mrs. Son was just shaking her head.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu went to the living room to sit. There was sitting jihyo and sana.

After seeing tzuyu and chaeyoung both of them said,  "tzuyu sit with me." at the same time.

But tzuyu sat on the single sofa. How disappointing. 

"So jihyo-ssi how did you and tzuyu met? I am sure you are the one who approached her. Cause it was only me to whom case tzuyu first approached. You know i am special to her. Hahahahaha." - sana.

"Well actually i didn’t have any kind of intention to approach her. But she was drunk and needed help. So i took her home. I took a great care of her. "- jihyo said with a smile. 

Sana gritted her teeth for the nth time. But gave jihyo a fake smile. 

On the other side, Mrs. Son didn’t bother to stop nayeon and mina. They were still arguing. She decided to do it everything by Her Self. 

" Girls thanks for your help. You can go and call the others to sit on the table."  Mrs. Son said smilingly. 

"Huh?!" mina and nayeon said confusingly. Then they saw that the work was done. So they went back to call others. 

Meanwhile, 

" how did you first saw her? When i first saw her she was really cold to others. She didn’t let any girl come to her you know. As you know i am special,  so she let me."- sana.

"Let's see, when i first saw her she was drinking like a crazy and then she kissed a stranger on the dance floor. "- jihyo said remembering the scene. 

Sana is now frowning, she is feeling really jealous and irritated.  

'Wait what.....?' sana thought. 

Tzuyu was still looking at nowhere with her stoic face. Chaeyoung was enjoying this drama.

" Everyone dinner is ready. "- nayeon. 

Nayeon and mina entered together in the living room.
Others nodded and went to table after washing their hands. 

" BABYYY, come here and sit with me. "- nayeon said to chaeyoung with an ageyo. 
Mina was now shocked. 
'Baby? Are they dating? I thought.......... Sigh never mind.' mina became sad. Her sadness was all over her face. 

" tzuyu come here sit with me."- jihyo.
This time tzuyu actually sat with her. This time tzuyu sat with her cause she wanted to sit with chaeyoung. 
Nayeon was sitting on Mrs sons left side, beside her was Chaeyoung,  beside chaeyoung was jihyo. Mrs. Sons other side was sitting mina then sana.

Everyone is now eating peacefully. But mina and sana was not having the best dinner. Lets just say they were cursing inside their heads. 

"Baby here have this strawberry. " nayeon said and gave that to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn’t respond anything. 

"Nayeon unnie i think she doesn’t like call being baby. She didn’t respond. "- mina said with a smirk.

" who said that?  Of course i like her calling me baby. Gotta problem with that? " chaeyoung said annoyingly. 

Mina really felt hurt right now.
'Ouch...' mina said in her mind.

"Wait a minitue i am coming. "- jihyo.

Jihyo then brought breads. Tzuyu's eyes light up on the sight.

" unnie give me some. " - tzuyu said desperately like a kid who wants chocolate. 

" i won't. I will but you have to show me ageyo. " jihyo said with a smirk.

"Ugh.. Ok fine."- tzuyu.
" unnie can i have a bread? You are the best unnie." tzuyu said with an ageyo.

Everyone on the table laughed. Chaeyoung was dying because of laughing. But sana was blushing.  She found it really cute. But then remembered it wasn’t for her.

Everyone then finished their dinner and said goodbye. 

"How do you know sana unnie, tzuyu? " - chaeyoung. 

"She is my ex. She cheated on me." tzuyu said with a sad eyes. 

"I never thought sana unnie would cheat on someone. She looked loyal."- chaeyoung 

" loyal my ." tzuyu said Mockingly.

"Wow.. Our exes are friends and so are we, both of them left us,  huh?!"- chaeyoung. 

" life is crazy. "- tzuyu. 
" indeed "- chaeyoung.