Chapter 18

The move on process

Tzuyu and chaeyoung are now going back to their shared apartment. They were walking and talking about their day. 

"It was actually fun. Did you see? How that wendy girl came running back to the cafe just to poop? It was hella funny."- tzuyu.

" i know, right? Then remember  that hyuna girl came covering her whole face. When her bf saw her face filled with pimple he was like 'you can't be my gf. Where is my gf?' hahahaha"-chaeyoung. 

They reached to the apartment. They saw a moving company truck.

"I think someone moved in here. Maybe we have a new neighbour. "-tzuyu.

" yeah."-chaeyoung.

They then went inside the elevator. After reaching their floor tzuyu said, "chaeng what was inside the chip that you gave me to replace? " 

"The chip contains videos. Hahahaha."-chaeyoung. 
" i am sure she must be fired by now. "- tzuyu.
" yeah."-chaeyoung said while typing the password of the apartment. The door opened. They went inside. 

In the living room they saw Mrs. Son talking with two girls who's back was facing them. Mrs. Son saw chaeyoung and tzuyu. 

"Girls come here. We have new neighbours. "- Mrs. Son.

Tzuyu and chaeyoung went near them. They wanted to meet those girls face to face. As they went there they saw two faces which they wished to never see.

" this is mina and this is her roommate sana."- Mrs. Son.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are now giving them an expressionless face.

"And mina, sana meet my daughter cha- " before Mrs. Son could finish mina said unconsciously with a longing eyes , "chaeyoung. " 

"And this is tz-" Again Mrs. Son got interrupted.  But this time it was sana.

"Tzuyu. " sana also said with a longing eyes. 

"You guys know each other?"- Mrs. Son.
" yes, mom. We know them very well
." - chaeyoung said still with that expressionless face. 
"Oh ok. That's great then. Mina, sana why don't you both  join with us in dinner ? It will be great don't you think? " - Mrs. Son.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu were frowning at Mrs. Sons proposal.

"It's ok with us Mrs. Son. " Mina said with a slight smile. 
"Forget the formalities girls. Call me auntie. After all both of you are like my daughter and also my daughter's friend." Mrs. Son said with a genieun smile. 

"Ok auntie." Said both mina and sana. 
"Ok then I will prepare the dinner. You guys can catch up a bit . "  Mrs. Son said and left. 

Chaeyoung and tzuyu are also about to leave and go to their room. But they heard a Loud thud of opening door. 

They looked at the door and saw jihyo and nayeon running towards them with full speed. 

Jihyo ran towards tzuyu and hugged her tight , at the same time nayeon also hugged chaeyoung tightly. 
Mina and sana are now looking at the scene with frowning.

"I WON LOSER! " Both jihyo and nayeon said at the same time. 

"No way it's me who won jihyo."  
"What are you talking about grandma? It's clearly me who won." 

"Everyone saw that I was the one who won " 

"You should go to eye doctor grandma." 

Jihyo and nayeon continued bickering not noticing that they are still hugging the girls who were feeling uncomfortable. Meanwhile mina and sana was pretty much irritated at the scene. Yep . they hated it.

Mrs. Son came from kitchen to see who were bickering. She saw jihyo and nayeon. 

"Oh jihyo and nayeon . You both are here. It's good. We are going to have dinner. Join us. " - Mrs. Son 

"Yes. Mom ." Said jihyo and nayeon.

"Mom?!" Asked mina with a bit frown.
"Yes , actually all of them are always missing their parents, so they call me mom . It's feels good to have so many kids. " - Mrs. Son said smiling.

"By the way dinner will be ready in few minutes . Chaeyoung, tzuyu go and freshen yourselves. " - Mrs. Son.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu nodded. Mrs. Son left.

"We haven't introduced ourselves. Hi my name is jihyo. And this is my best friend nayeon. " - jihyo said.

She then moved her hands towards mina to shake . Mina took the hand and shook it. Nayeon and sana were also doing the same. 
"I am mina. This is my friend sana. " 
Nayeon then went to mina for a handshake. Mina took her hand but then she squeezed nayeon's hand tightly, intentionally hurting her. But still giving her a smiley face.

In case of jihyo and sana, sana was gritting her teeth in anger. She was giving her a creepy smile.  
Jihyo knew that sana is tzuyu's ex. She recognized her by only looking at her. 

Jihyo was smirking knowing that sana was jealous. Nayeon didn't understand why mina did that to her. But she shrugged it off. 


Tzuyu and chaeyoung couldn't care less. 
"We are going to our room to change. " - said chaeyoung and left with tzuyu.