Chapter 45

The move on process


After Chaeyoungs rejection she went back to the hotel. Entering the room all eyes were fixed on her.

"What?" chaeyoung asked.
"Where were you?" jihyo asked.
"I was out, somi called me. " chaeyoung answered.
"Hey........did something happened? " nayeon asked.
"Yeah, well somi confessed to me." - chaeyoung. Others looked at each other. They had an idea that this would happen.

"So you rejected her?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yes, how did you know?" -chaeyoung.
"You said for yourself that you can never move on from mina." Tzuyu said. Hearing Minas name made chaeyoung sad.

"Can we not talk about her?" Chaeyoung said looking down.
"(Sigh) sorry bro." - Tzuyu.
"Let's go to the bar." Jihyo said others nodded.

The bar is not that crowded cause it's still weekday. Everyone took their seats.

"So jihyo I guess it's your turn." Nayeon started.  Jihyo frowned.
"Turn? What turn?" She asked confused.
"Yah old lady you are not that old to forget about it, right?" Tzuyu joked.
"Stop it tzu. I don't know what you guys are talking about." Jihyo stated.
"Aren't you gonna tell us about your Break up story?" Momo asked frowning.

"Oohhh, about that I forget to mention." Jihyo said.
"PARK JIHYO!! You didn't play dirty with us right?" Nayeon screamed totally frustrated.
"Well, there were 5 chits and I forget to mention that the chit that has 0 on it and the one who gets it doesn't have to tell them their story." Jihyo said with a total chill vibe.

Everyone was shocked on the table.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Screamed everyone together.
"No, that's the truth." Jihyo said with a  smirk.
"Besides I don't think I need to tell it to you guys anymore, cause I feel like I have already forget about him." Jihyo said with a smile.
"Really?" Momo asked. Jihyo nodded.
"Guys let's have a drink to celebrate my success." Jihyo said with a smile. Others smile too. They were happy that at least one of them were able to forget the pain.

They drink and drink but jihyo got drunk the most. Others were sobber.
"Guyysssss~~~~~ saarraaanngghheee~~~~~" jihyo said while smiling like an idiot. She looked happy.

"When ....I was little......I was in an orphanage.......hahaha ...that place was good? Nah it was normal. Then I got adopted...." Jihyo started to rambling because of her drinking. Others didn't stop her.

"Hehe ....my eomma appa were the best" then jihyo pouted a bit. "But God also took them away from me. Nayeoonniiee is my best friennddd~~ , saranghee nabong~~, but she left me too." Jihyo again pouted.
"Yah , i am back now. Don't worry I ain't leaving you train." Nayeon said with an assuring grin.

"My life has never been easy. I loved ONE guy ONLY him but he broke me. He left me too. Then I met URI tzuyu~~, I know she says she hates me. But I know she loves me too. " Jihyo smiled again.

"Ya-yah!! It's not that!!" Tzuyu said while she was blushing.
"Chaeyounggiie is such a cutie......I want her to be my sister.....hehe......I want tzuyu to be my sister too....Momo unnie maybe a headache but she is adorable.....she is like my daughter.......hihihihihihi.......of tzuyu and chaeyoung would become my sister then we could be a happy family hehe....I would smack them .....they would be an adorable sister .....hihi...." jihyo said laughing. Momo who was eating stopped eating and smiled at jihyo whole hearted. Then jihyo suddenly she stopped. Now her face is sad and serious.

"But I am worried. What if they leave me too? This park jihyo will be alone again......yah you guys won't leave me like other's right?.......you guys love me too right? " Jihyo said while tearing up. Others looked at her worriedly.

"Nayeon unnie you are the prettiest unnie, there I said it , you won't leave me again, right? Momo unnie I would buy you jokbal everyday, pls don't leave me. Chaeyoungah you love me as your big sister too or you don't? Yahhh tzuyu-ahh is jihyo unnie that....bad? Am I that .....out dated? Is everyone leaving me cause I don't have family, is that why? You guys won't leave me alone, right?" Jihyo said.

"No jihyo we won't leave you" nayeon said.
"Yeah jihyo-ah you maybe scold me a lot, but I still love you, and oh you can have me as your daughter" Momo said.
"Yes, and unnie we ARE a family already. A family that is helping each other to lessen their pain. A family that is together on their rainy days." Chaeyoung said.

"Jihyo unnie, I maybe call you names and annoy you, but isn't that what real sisters do? Annoy each other but also help each other when they needed? Of course. We are a family. And family never leaves you." Tzuyu said smiling.

"Unnie maybe we didn't move on from our ex-lovers , but we found a new family to lean on. At least I found a new family. I would do anything to keep this family save." Tzuyu said again.
"I agree with tzuyu , jihyo. We love you and we would never leave you, we would hold each other like we did on our heart breaking days. We would save each other. We would love each other, jihyo. We love you too jihyo. "
Momo said with a warm smile.

"We promise that we would never leave you." Nayeon said.
"Yes, all of us promise that. " Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"G-guys....." Jihyo couldn't finish cause she started to cry again. But this time she had a smile on her face too.

She was crying because of happiness. The love that she got from family but not from a lover is the love that she had been seeking for up until now.

"I love you....my family" jihyo said with a smile tears were on her screen.
"We love you too jihyo!!" Namochaetzu said while smiling and hugged jihyo. It was a group hug . More like a family hug.

A family that is stronger than the blood relation.....

A family that is A REAL FAMILY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and Dahyun has just finished their date. Dahyun is now dropping sana on the apartment. Sana told dahyun to have some coffee before leaving and Dahyun agreed.

Well today , their date was pretty...... boring. Both of them felt like something is off. They just lost the spark if their relationship. Something was missing. Also they were about to  start a fight in their date too.

Dahyun was thinking all of this. She was sitting on the living room. Then mina came and greeted. Mina turn on the TV and started to watch namochaetzu tv.

Dahyun who was having coffee , her eyes landed on the TV. It was the Spain episode. She saw Momo and her heart started to beat fast again like it always has beated whenever she saw Momo.

Then sana came after changing into a normal clothes. She entered the living room.

At that time a scene was showing.

"Momo unnie and I will be roaming together on the market." Tzuyu said
Momo then clinged on her arms.
"Tzuyu and I are a couple today. We are wearing same t- shirts. " Momo said while smiling. Tzuyu smile too. They were happily walking while holding hands.

This made both dahyun and sana jealous.

"Well now I can see why you broke up with tzuyu, I see she is a total flirt" dahyun said with a bit annoyance.
"I could tell you the same about Momo. Look how she is clinging to tzuyu." Sana said rolling her eyes.

" Don't talk bad about her!! You don't even know her!!" Dahyun said. She is now real mad.

"You were talking bad about tzuyu first!! You should think before saying some stupid things." Sana said and scoffed.

"You know what ? I'm outta here !!" Dahyun said and left the apartment while banging the door loudly. While sana also went back to the bedroom with a anger on her face.

Mina who was enjoying the tea between Dahyun and sana started to think, she then mumbled,

"What the hell is happening between them?"