Chapter 16

The move on process

Nayeon,jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu are almost done with their shopping. They are now walking towards the food court. 

Suddenly jihyo stopped. She remembered something to buy. She almost forget to buy it. Let's just say jihyo had a plan for the whole trip. 
She also planned on how can they move on fast. 

Seeing jihyo stopped the other three stopped too. 

"Why did you stopped jihyo? "- nayeon.

"I forget to buy something. I am going to the camera shop . I will be also going to the mobile shop. Anyone wanna come?" - jihyo 

Tzuyu and chaeyoung raised their hands. 
"I wanna buy a mobile case. My current one is broke."- tzuyu

"I can help you with the camera unnie. I have a good knowledge about it."- chaeyoung. 

"Ok then. Are you gonna stand there nayeon unnie?"- jihyo 

"You guys go. I am tired. " - nayeon.

The others nodded and went from there.

"YOU HOE HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT?! REMEMBER YOU THAT, DAHYUN IS MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MINE." 

Nayeon heard a Loud yelling. She looked where the voice came from. She saw some people were surrounding and watching some fight. She went their. She saw two girls chocking each other. 

She could see only one girls face who looked like squirrel. The other girls back was facing her. Nayeon was a little bit far from the other girl.

Then a pale girl stopped the fight saying, 
"THAT'S THE REASON WHY I LEFT YOU MOMO. YOU GET ANGRY TOO EASILY. I Don't LOVE YOU ANYMORE MOMO. SO LEAVE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE." 

'Momo....is that the same girl from bar?' nayeon thought. 
Then the pale girl and the squirrel girl went away together. 
'Damn that was something ' nayeon thought. 

Nayeon then walked closer to the other girl to see if It's the momo she knows. She moved closer and closer then saw....... 

It was the momo she knows. She then exclaimed, "MOMO?!"

Momo looked at her with a teary eye. 
Nayeon immediately hugged her.

She now understood what happened here. But still she wasn’t sure if what she is thinking is exactly what happened. 

But looking at momo she knew that momo needs a company now.

She then looked at the people who were surrounding them and said, "what y'all looking at?! Don't you have anything else to do?!"

Other people then started to leave the place. 

Momo on the other hand was crying silently while hugging nayeon. After a while when her crying stopped she took Momo to her friends. 

She almost forget about them. 
Jihyo, tzuyu and chaeyoung was looking for her.

Nayeon then appeard with Momo. Others were giving her a questionable look. 

"Uhm.....guys let's go to the food court now. I will introduce you to her properly there. " - nayeon. 

Others nodded and procedd to the food court. 

------------------------------------------------------------

They are now sitting on a table in the food court area. Silence as always. 

"So......."- jihyo. 
"Oh yeah, guys this is my friend Momo. we met last night on the bar. " - nayeon. 

"Hi I am chaeyoung, son chaeyoung." Chaeyoung said.
"I am tzuyu"- tzuyu said with cold voice. 
"I am jihyo, park jihyo .we all are nayeons friend. Well I am her best friend."- jihyo.

"I am hirai Momo. Nice to meet you all." Momo said with a bow.

"So should we order food?"- nayeon
"Yes. Momo-ssi don't be shy. Order as much as you want." - jihyo.
Momo nodded. Momo orderd almost all the foods on the menu.

Others were shocked. Momo started to eat like there is no tomorrow. Others were looking at her.
Momo looked at others looking at her.

So she asked,"what? You guys don't wanna eat? I can eat that if you want."

Others shooked their Heads. They then started to eat. Silence then took over the table. 

After eating they are now chilling. They were still sitting on the table. 

"Momo-ssi can I ask you something? If you don't mind."- nayeon.

"Yes, go ahead." Momo said and smiled. 

"Was it your girlfriend for whom you were crying today?" - nayeon.

Momo nodded her head and sighed. 

"It hurts nayeon-ssi. No one can know the pain until they feel it by themselves. " - Momo.

"So Momo-ssi what are your plans now?"- nayeon.
"I will go back to Japan. I have nothing left here. "- Momo.
"And? Will you be able to move on?" - nayeon. 

"I-i .......don't know. Moving on sounds so hard for me. I don't think I can. Dahyun is special. I can't forget her easily. " Momo said with a bit sadness. 
  

Nayeon then looked at jihyo with a knowing look . It's like they were talking with eyes . nayeon mouthed 'can we?' 

Jihyo nodded with a bit smile.
"Momo-ssi I have a deal for you."- nayeon. 

"What is it? "- Momo
"Would you like to go on a world tour with us?"- nayeon.

"World tour? " - Momo.
"Yes. We are going on a world tour to move on. It's a move on process. " - jihyo. 

Momo then thought for a while and said, "won't I be a burden? "

"Huh?! No way. I think it will be fun if you join us. " - jihyo. 

"Ok , but in one condition. That is ,I will give my own expenses. " - Momo 

"Ok deal."- jihyo. 
"Our shopping is done. Let's go to the home everyone."- nayeon. 

They ride on jihyo's limousine. On the way back they talked a lot about their lifes. Turns out Momo is a famous choreographer in japan and have her own youtube channel.

First one to leave the limousine was Momo. She reached to the hotel and said bye. 

The second person was tzuyu.when they were entering tzuyu's area, they found everything silent ,which was creepy. They parked near tzuyu's apartment. She got out of the
limousine. After seeing the scenery infront of her eyes , the first thing she said was, 

 

"WHAT. THE. HELL?"

​​​​​​