chapter 34

The move on process

"WAKE UP!!!!" A loud voice can be heard. It was jihyo waking up others. They had a plan today. First she woke up nayeon. Then she went to tzuyu and momos room. She had the room cards. So she entered the room and screamed again.

"WAKE UP ES!!!"
"Hnngghh.....why so early?" Momo said with a sleepy voice.
Tzuyu woke up with her half closed eyes and went to the bathroom.
"Momo unnie wake up." - jihyo.
"No I won't!" - Momo.
"Oh...is that so? Ok then. I was thinking of having jokbal as our breakfast but I gue- " jihyo got cutted off by Momo.

"JOKBAL?! THEY HAVE IT IN HERE?!" Momo asked with widen eyes.
"Well... let's just say they sell something similar to it." Jihyo said.
Momo swear she has never been without jokbal for that long. Not all the countries sell jokbal. So having something to eat almost as same as jokbals taste would be a heaven to Momo. Thinking about it Momo was already drooling.

"Ok so I think I will cancel jok-" jihyo got cutted off again.
"No .pls don't. I am awake. See? " Momo said with a smile.
"Hmm ok then." Jihyo said and left the room. She then went to chaeyoungs room. Chaeyoung insisted to stay alone for some reason.

As jihyo entered Chaeyoungs room she saw chaeyoung already awake. Chaeyoung is ready to go out. Chaeyoung didn't realized that jihyo entered her room. She was sitting on a stool and drawing on her easel stand while facing the Eiffel Tower. Her balcony had a clear view of Eiffel tower.

(This is easel stand)

(This is easel stand)

Jihyo walk towards chaeyoung to see what she is drawing. She saw a picture of a familiar person dancing. Chaeyoung was doing the final touch. She was really concentrated. It's like she is doing the most important thing in the world. But with passion and love.

(This is what she was drawing)

(This is what she was drawing)

Jihyo was impressed seeing chaeyoungs drawing.
"So that's why you bought an easel stand and paints yesterday in the mall." - jihyo said.

Chaeyoung was startled,  "ji-jihyo un-unnie"

"Look chaeyoung i understand. Moving on from someone you love a lot is not easy. I can see the true love in your eyes. "- jihyo.

Chaeyoung looked sad. Forgetting mina is one of the hardest things chaeyoung has ever done and always will be the hardest thing. 

" i-i am tr-trying my best. But she is always in my mind."- chaeyoung said looking sad.

" by the way nice drawing. I wonder why you stopped. With this amount of potential you could easily be an artist."- jihyo said.

"Thanks unnie. Is everyone awake?" chaeyoung asked.
"Yes, but why are you up so early?  Usually you and momo are hardest to wake up."- jihyo said.
" you thought i slept? I didn't. "- chaeyoung said with a small smile.
" but why?"- jihyo.
"You forgot?! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO LOUVRE MUSEUM! How could you?! I couldn't sleep properly because of excitement. " chaeyoung said.
"Oh my, you sure love arts. Lets go, everyone is waiting. "- jihyo said.
Chaeyoung nodded. They went to others and then went to have breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Minas pov:

Today jeongyeon came to our apartment in the noon. I am really happy. After a long time we are going on a date. Past few days i have been so busy that i haven't even got the chance to see namojichaetzu tv. Jeongyeon was busy with her hospital too.

I was going to watch today the new episode but jeongyeon came. I admit i was a bit sad for not being able to see the episode, specially chaeyoung......

I know i shouldn't watch it. But i can't help it. The new episode is in USA.  I was excited to see it. But jeongyeon offered a date, so i went with it. She told that we should call sana and dahyun. So we could go on a double date.

Right now i am getting ready. We will be going to the movies. Then we will go shopping after that dinner of course. Jeongyeon is looking off. She is looking at her phone smiling sadly. I wonder what she is looking at. When she saw me she hid her phone. Ok......that's weird.

"O-oh y-your here."- jeongyeon.
" yes. Why did you hide your phone? "- jeongyeon.
" tha-thats nothing. "- jeongyeon.
I then nodded. That's...... Suspicious.
Then we went together and met sana and dahyun outside. We started our date.

---------------------------------------------------------

Its still morning in paris. Reaching the Museum chaeyoung of course looked the happiest.

Louvre Museum

Louvre Museum. Chaeyoung had big dreams to come here. Inside the Museum chaeyoung looked at everything dreamily. She was admiring the paints, the arts.

Everything looked so artistic

Everything looked so artistic. Then the statues, it looked incredible in chaeyoungs eyes.

Others were also looking at those arts and paints.

" jihyo i think we should have brought some clothes. "- momo said.
Nayeon and jihyo frowned.
" why is that?" jihyo asked.
"Look at those statues! They are ! Even though they are statues they also have self respect. We should do something! " momo said furiously.
Jihyo face palmed.

"Don't worry statues, we will help you." momo said and started to go towards the statue. Jihyo then hold her tightly and gave her a glare. Momo started to laugh nervously. Tzuyu was also taking some pictures and looking at the arts.

Nayeon was recording everything. She was recording everyone to be exact. After roaming the whole museum they decided to go back. Chaeyoung was groaning the whole ride.

Then they reached to a restaurant and had lunch.

"Guys lets do an Instagram live. "- nayeon.
" Instagram live?!"- momo   

''yes instagram live.'' nayeon said. '' how about we do it after our lunch.'' jihyo suggested. ''sounds ok'' tzuyu said and chaeyoung nodded.                                          

after that they went to the hotel . then they took some re4st. sfter an hour or two they decided to do the live.

''helloooooo!!!'' nayeon said. ''we thought to do something diffrent , so we decided to do live.'' nayeon said. then chaeyoung came . '' you started unnie?'' she asked. ''yes, come here. say hello'' nayeon said. chaeyoung went near and say hello. then they continued to do live.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, it was now night in seoul. the two couples are enjoying their dates. they are inside a restuarent right now.

suddenly , sanas phone buzzed. she knew that namojichaetzu posted something. so she sneakily looked at her phone screen.

*namojichaetzu is on live now.*

thats what the notification said. her eyes grew wide. she started to fake cough.

'' guys i will just go to the washroom.'' sana said and went inside the toilet cublic with a fast pace.

on the other hand mina and jeongyeon also got the notification. they then started to act weirdly with each other. jeongyeon wanted to see the live badly. so without any option she started to act. she purposely played her phones ringtone and acted like it was important.

'' i will get this'' jeongyeon said. the other two nodded.

''wait..i have to comr now! not other time? the condition is bad? ok , i wiil be there.'' jeongyeon said. minas face lit up. cause that means she can watch the live. dahyun on the other hand looked confused.

''honey i have to go now. dahyun you won't mind if she had dinner with you right?'' -jeongyeon said. ''not at all.'[' dahyun said.

''ok i will go now. bye. '' jeongyeon got out. but didn't say 'i love you; to mina. not that mina felt bad. mina was too much happy to realize.

on the other side sana was watching the live inside the cublic. its been a while since sana came to toilet. so mina came to check on her.

''hey sana you ok?''-mina. sana is now panicking. then she also decided to act. she then came outsude acting weak. '' mina ya, i want to go home. i am not feeling well. '' sana said.

mina again became happy. cause the can go back much faster.'' oh ok , lets go home then.''mina said.  sana amirked secretly. then they went to dahyun and explained her everything. dahyun understood and wanted to come with them. but sana said she doesn't have to.

''babe pls take care, ok?'' dahyun said. sana then nodded . they said goodbye to each other and left the restuarent with sana and mina were dancing victorily in their mind.