Chapter 52

The move on process

 

After chaeyoung woke up the doctor checked her. He told them that chaeyoung was fine. After he left a group of doctors entered the room. All of them were surgeons of the hospital. They weren't on the day of chaeyoungs operation. They weren't there cause they had to attend a seminar which was held out of the country. So they came to apologized to chaeyoung. The director of the hospital also came and apologized to chaeyoung. 

"I understand pls don't do the same thing to someone else again." Chaeyoung said.
"Yes miss son. By the way miss son we would like to shift you to the VIP room. Don't worry about the expenses. It's free. Pls take this as our apology and you also don't have to pay the surgery bills too. " Said the director. 
"No it's fine. " Chaeyoung said. 
"Pls miss son accept this if you actually forgive us " said the director. 
"Ok sir. We accept your proposal." Chaeyoung said. The director then bid goodbye. 

Mina and chaeyoung are now alone in the room. Chaeyoungs mother went home to bring some foods for chaeyoung. Nayeon, tzuyu, jihyo went to have dinner. Chaeyoung wanted some water so she was trying to touch the bottle which was on the table beside her bed but the table was a bit far. Chaeyoung was having a hard time. Mina saw that. Mina approached to chaeyoung and helped her to get the water. She hold chaeyoung and made her sit up on the bed. She was now holding a glass infront of chaeyoungs mouth so that she could drink. 

"I-i can drink it by myself."- chaeyoung.
"No. Drink it from my hand " - mina. Knowing mina that she wouldn't listen to her ,she  gave up. After that some seconds passed.
"You know, jeongyeon must be jealous. You are here but not with her and it's you first day of being marr- " chaeyoung couldn't finish.
"We aren't married chaeyoung." Mina said. 
"Huh?" Chaeyoung is now taken a back. 
"We ran away from the altar together. Cause both of us realized that we love someone else." Mina said. 
"Oh......wait you love someone else?" Chaeyoung asked. She was now getting hurt . She thought mina loves someone else. 
"Yes chaeyoung." Mina said.
"So...... who's the lucky person?" Chaeyoung said with a bit sad tone. 

Mina then smiled and said
"Someone that is very special to my heart. I can't think my life without her. She is really beautiful and handsome at the same time. I fell for her in our first meet. I am sooooo whipped for her that I even followed her after our Break up." Mina said smiling.
'break up? Mina had other relationship? But she never mentioned.' chaeyoung said in her mind. 
"You know she is really adorable. I love her a lot." Mina said with a smile. Chaeyoung found mina really mesmerizing. 
"Oh that person mu-must be lu-lucky." - chaeyoung. 
"Yes. That person is. Her name is son chaeyoung." Mina said still smiling while blushing. 
"Yeah .....son chae-" chaeyoung realized that mina is talking about her. Her face is now shocked. She can't believe mina still loves her. She feels happy. 
"I love you chaeyoung- ah. " Mina said and gave a sloppy kiss in chaeyoungs cheeks. Both of them are now looking at each other in the eyes. 
"I love you too mina." Chaeyoung said. Mina smiled. 
"But what if you leave me again like before?" Chaeyoung asked looking down. 
"I won't chaeyoung. What I did before had a reason chaeyoung." Mina said. 
"Reason?" Chaeyoung asked confusingly. 
Mina nodded and started to tell her why she left chaeyoung. Chaeyoung understood. Now in chaeyoungs eyes her respect for mina has grown more. Cause mina wanted to save her family. theres nothing wrong with that. Chaeyoung was feeling proud to be able to love and be loved by someone as responsible as mina. 

After Minas explanation chaeyoung was still looking at her. Mina was nervous that chaeyoung would be mad for not choosing her. Mina is now looking down feeling guilty. But to her surprise chaeyoung hold her chin and lift her face up. She looked at chaeyoung and saw chaeyoung smiling. 

"You know you will be a great mother to our children." Chaeyoung said smiling. Mina blushed at the thought of her and chaeyoung being marr-and having kids. Even though she have thought about it a lot . But knowing that chaeyoung feels the same made her feel more good. Then mina realized that chaeyoung was giving them another chance. Her eyes grew wide. 
"Do-does that means..." - mina. Chaeyoung then Pecked Minas lips which were parted a bit . 
"Yes baby . I am giving us another chance. This time we won't let go of each other no matter what. " Chaeyoung said. Mina was now in tears of joy. She softly hugged chaeyoung and burried her face in chaeyoungs neck. 

"Thank you love. I promise I will fight for us, for our future." Mina said. Chaeyoung pulled out a bit and wiped her tears and kisses her forehead. 
Then she said, 

"WE will fight for us and our relationship. Not only you mina. " - chaeyoung said with sincerity.
"I love you my cub." 
"I love you too my penguin." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been 4 days since Chaeyoung woke up. Both mina and jeongyeon have decided to go infront of their parents today. Jeongyeon has been living with her sisters on the penthouse and mina was living in the apartment with sana for the past few days. 

Jeongyeon is now infront of her parents house. She was shivering. Thinking how to face them after what she did. With a trembling hands she pressed the bell. After a while a maid opened the door. The maid was surprised for a while but got back to her senses and let jeongyeon enter the house. 

Mrs. Yoo came out to see who came and saw jeongyeon. She ran to jeongyeon and hugged her. She looked really worried. After a while she broke the hug. She looked at jeongyeon with a worried eyes. 

"Where were you jeongyeon?!  I was so much worried!  I am thankful that you are save.  You should have called me." mrs. Yoo said. She then kissed jeongyeon on her forehead.  

"Don’t do that Again, ok?" mrs.yoo. jeongyeon nodded.
"Eomma where's appa?" -jeongyeon. 
"He is in the living room. I think you should go and talk to him." -mrs. Yoo
"I-i am scared. What if he started to hate me again? " jeongyeon said nervously. 
"Don’t worry, he won’t' do anything. I am here to protect you. He maybe mad at you but he doesn't hate you , I Know that. "- Mrs.yoo . 
Jeongyeon nodded. She then proceed to go to the living room where Mr. Yoo was sitting. Mr. Yoo looked at her with anger in his eyes. 

"Where were you yoo jeongyeon?" Mr. Yoo said with a stern voice. 
"I-i was in the penthouse. " Jeongyeon said.
"Tell me why did you run away from the altar?" Mr. Yoo asked still with stern voice. Jeongyeon felt like she couldn't speak. A few seconds passed but she was still silent. 

"I am asking you something!!" This time mr.yoo screamed at her. 
"I-i did that cause b-both mina and I don't love each other. " Jeongyeon said.
"What?" Mr.yoo frowned.
"After all those years of saying us that mina and you love each other and wouldn't mind marrying you guys knew right at the end that you don't love each other?" Mr. Yoo again said. "Is this some sort of joke?" Mr . Yoo continued. 
"Appa I love someone and mina also loves someone else and she was marrying me for the sake of her family." Jeongyeon said still looking down. 
"So why didn't you tell me that you didn't love her? " Mr.yoo said angrily.
"I didn't cause I can't let a family go on a burden like that." -Jeongyeon
"Well running away from the altar means the same thing right? Do you think that I would forcebly push you to marry mina? I am not like that jeongyeon. Just one denial was enough to stop this marriage jeongyeon. Yet you choose this way. Do you think our reputation will be the same after this? It's not only our family reputation but also myouis reputation too. You let me down jeongyeon.......I am disappointed at you." He said and looked at jeongyeon with a disappointed eyes then left the room. 

Jeongyeon was still looking down. She felt guilty for not saying no earlier. Marriage is not a joke after all. Mrs.yoo went near jeongyeon and hugged her again while pating her back . 
"It's fine just give him some time. I am sure he will understand your situation." - Mrs. Yoo said then broke the hug. 
"So when I am going to meet my future daughter in law?" Mrs. Yoo asked smiling at jeongyeon. Jeongyeon blushed. Thinking about her and nayeon being married already was giving her a really good feeling. She loved it. Jeongyeon smiled widely with her rosy cheeks and said, "soon eomma, soon." 

Mrs. Yoo was really happy to see jeongyeon like that. If she is being honest then last time she saw jeongyeon like that was on her last year of highschool. Then mrs.yoo decided to ask it if her hunch was right or not. 

"Jeongyeon does my future daughter in law was your lover during highschool?" Mrs. Yoo asked. 
Jeongyeons eyes got wide. 
"How did you know?!" - jeongyeon.
"At that time you were so happy that I could easily tell you were in love. After years now I can see the same happiness in your face. So I connected the dots." Mrs. Yoo said smiling. 
"You know me well eomma. I know I never said that but today I will............ saranghee eomma." Jeongyeon said.
Mrs. Yoo felt like crying in joy. Maybe this is the feeling of hearing your child saying I love you to you. Even though jeongyeon isn't her own child but she still loved jeongyeon like her own child. So she replied, 
"Nado saranghee." Mrs . Yoo replied and gave jeongyeon a motherly smile. 

Meanwhile in Minas house things were going pretty emotional. 

"Otousan , okasan gomenasai." Mina said looking down . Mr. and Mrs. Myoui were looking at her. 
"I-i am a bad daughter. I know that. If you want to hit me for that then pls hot me. But pls don't tell separate me from my love........I love her a lot. " Mina said. 
"Mina ...... listen I believe what you did wasn't your fault. I was the one who was pushing things. If there anyone that should be sorry then it's me. So I am sorry my daughter. You did nothing wrong choosing the love of your life. But if you should've said it earlier then I think things could've been a little bit smoother. " Mr. Myoui said. Mrs. Myoui nodded at her husband's statement. 
"I guess(sigh) we have to sell the hospitals to pay the debt." Mr. Myoui said. 
"Otousan i-if you don't mind I want o try to fix this problem." Mina said responsibly. 
"You can? But i- " mr.myoui couldn't finish mina cut her off, 
"Pls .....just pls trust me this one.....I know what I am saying. I will try my best.....pls otousan......" Mina said while bowing down 90 degree.
"Hmm. Ok .....I will give you the chance. Do whatever you like but pls try to save everything." Mr.myoui said.
"I won't let you down this time otousan,okasan. " Mina said 
Mr. And Mrs. Myoui smiled at mina proudly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three days since jeongyeon and mina went home. But jeongyeon didn't came to the hospital to see chaeyoung these three days. Jeongyeon would always come here to see chaeyoung and also someone else. Of course Im nayeon. But now that jeongyeon didn't show up nayeon was getting worried. 

Then the rooms door opened and revealed jeongyeon who was smiling ear to ear. Everyone was inside the room. Yep The whole group. Excluding sana and Dahyun who were in their own houses. 
"Hi" jeongyeon said with a bow. All of them also said hi to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon went near chaeyoung and asked how she was doing. Chaeyoung said she was doing fine and couldn't wait to get out from hospital. Jeongyeon smiled. 

Suddenly nayeons phone rang . It was Jennie. Yes, they were going to talk about their clothing brand business and all. So nayeon excused herself and went outside. Jeongyeon got the chance. 

"Guys I have something to confess." Jeongyeon said.
"Yes?" Jihyo said raising her eyebrows.
"I-i want to court nayeon again. I want all of your blessings." Jeongyeon said. She looked nervous. 
"Blessings from us?" Momo said confused. 
"Yes. Cause I know that to nayeon you guys her more than friends to her. More like a second family to her. " Jeongyeon said. Other's smiled and were happy that jeongyeon was asking their permission. They were touched.
"Shouldn't you first ask to unnies parents first?" Tzuyu said.
"About that......I already did. They gave me their blessings. That's why I couldn't come last two days cause I went to Australia to ask for their permission. I am really serious about me and nayeon. " Jeongyeon said smiling. 

"All of us have a trust on you jeongyeon unnie. You have our blessings." Jihyo said smiling. 
"Wait!.....let me think....... should I give you permission?" Chaeyoung said while acting that she was thinking. She just wanted to have fun. Jeongyeon was sweating. 

Then mina pinched chaeyoungs ears cause she knew chaeyoungs intention. 
"Ouch ouch babe pls let me go..." Chaeyoung said groaning.
"I know what you were doing miss son. Stop messing around." Mina said. 
"Ok ok fine. Jeongyeon unnie you have my blessings too." Chaeyoung said then mina let go off her ears. Chaeyoung is now pouting cause her ears were hurting a bit. 

"Good " mina said and gave chaeyoung a quick peck on her lips. Chaeyoungs mood immediately lit up.

"Whipped." Tzuyu said and everyone laughed.