chapter 41

The move on process

After that kiss dahyun driffted off to sleep. Sana on the other hand was dumbfounded. She is not sure about her feelings for dahyun anymore. Earlier dahyun saying love you to momo made sana realize that dahyun never said i love you to sana in that way. The way dahyun was giving a loving eyes to sana earlier thinking that she is momo is the way how a true lover sees the love of her life.

That kind of staring is the staring that tzuyu used to give her when they were in a relationship. The stare of true love. The stare of commitment. The stare that explains a lot of things without saying it from your mouth. The gaze of you are the one and only. But dahyun wasn't giving it to sana because of it. Dahyun was giving it to her thinking that she is momo.

Sana stood up from bed. Her tears were falling. No, not because of dahyun. Because she realised that,

She is still in love with tzuyu.

While kissing dahyun she felt nothing but instead she was thinking about tzuyu. Tzuyu is the only one that is occupying her mind. She suddenly started to sob.

"Wh-what h-have i done...." sana mumbled as she was sobbing. For sure it's going to be a long night for her.

The next morning :

Dahyun woke up and went to the kitchen. There she saw mina having breakfast .
"Oh dahyun, come here and join. Sana told me about you coming here. " mina said.
"Thanks. " dahyun said and joined mina.
Then sana came. Sana took a glance at Dahyun but immediately moved her eyes. Mina who saw that found it really weird.

'did they fight?' mina thought.
"Good morning." Sana said. She have dark circle under her eyes. Dahyun who noticed it asked sana , "babe are you okay?" With concern. Sana nodded. Then she started to eat her breakfast. The breakfast was pretty awkward.

Dahyun had no idea why sana was acting weird all of a sudden. Sana on the other hand came to a conclusion that Dahyun didn't remember anything from last night. Now speaking of last night, many things started to come inside her head.

'Should I ask her about last night?'
'should I talk to her about it? Or let it slide?'
'should I break things with her? Or keep it. What if tzuyu already moved on from me? What if tzuyu doesn't love me anymore?'

All of these things were inside her head. Thinking about tzuyu moving on from her almost made her cry. She doesn't want to lose tzuyu. But at the same time she is concerned that what if the things that she is feeling for tzuyu is just missing tzuyu and she is misunderstanding it as love. What if it's just temporary feeling?

A lot of confusion.

Sana then thought it would be better if her and Dahyun continue the relationship but after knowing that dahyun is still in love with Momo , can sana still be comfortable with her like before. Sana already started to feel like Dahyun is someone else. The Dahyun she started her relationship with was another person. Not the same. Something was changed. It looked like Dahyuns aura has become a bit dark. It's not like that before it was always happy. But it was always gave her a happy and bubbly vibe . Which looked missing.

After the awkward breakfast Dahyun bid her goodbye. Sana heaved a sigh. Mina observed everything. She thought of asking about it later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Bluetooth speaker?" -jihyo
"Check." -nayeon
"Power bank with full charged?" -jihyo
"Check."-nayeon
"Bread, strawberry, chips and other snacks?" -jihyo
"Check."-nayeon
"Are all the bags here?" -jihyo
"No , the bellboy came and took our laugages to the ground floor saying that they would keep it inside the car." Said nayeon. Jihyo nodded.

"Everyone ready?" Jihyo asked. The others nodded. They are going to have a long drive. It was now afternoon in Spain. The sun wasn't too hot. It was a perfect weather for it. The drive was from Barcelona to Madrid. Outside of the hotel there was car parked for them. Filled with more than enough fuel in it. It was Mercedes.

"So who's gonna drive? " Jihyo asked.
"I will drive." Tzuyu said. "Wait you know how to drive?" Jihyo asked.
"Yeah." Tzuyu said like it was the easiest answer.

"You sure? Cause you will be missing all the fun that we are gonna have in the backseat. " Nayeon said. Momo nodded agreeing with nayeon.

"Yes. You guys know me. I am not hyper and I like to be in peace." Tzuyu answered.
"I will sit in the shotgun. " Chaeyoung said.
"Ok cool . " Jihyo said. Everyone got inside the car. Tzuyu started the engine.

"LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!" Jihyo said.
"WOOOoooooHhhhhhoooo!!!!!! Nayeon and momo sequel and screamed because of excitement. Tzuyu had her sunglasses on looking cool. Chaeyoung was entertaining herself looking at the back seeing her unnies having fun.

"LIGHT IT UP LIKE DYNAMITE OHO HO!!!" Sang the olders in the backseat. They were playing songs with the Bluetooth speaker.

"Next song is.......can I have the drumroll sounds?" Nayeon said.
Jihyo , Momo and chaeyoung started to make drumroll sounds.

"FEEL GOOD !!!!" Nayeon said announcing the songs name.
"YAAAAAAAYYYY!!! " Cheered others except tzuyu. Tzuyu thought she would be bothered. But she was having fun. It was good.

"WOHHHOooooo!!!!!" Everyone cheered. Chaeyoung started to record it. Nayeon, jihyo , Momo were dancing in the beat. Sometimes screaming lyrics. Tzuyu was vibing the song. Same with chaeyoung. They were all in a good mood. They were enjoying it.

Their way:

Their way:

Hair floating in the air

Hair floating in the air. Tzuyu speed up the speed. Nayeon was floating her scarf her hair was also floating.
The scenery was enjoyable. When they were seeing the sea. They started to sing.

"CAUSE I FEEL SO GOOD, NANANANANA NANANANANA NANANANANA NANANANANA!!!" They all sing. This time tzuyu sang too.

All of them had their sunglasses on. Facing the sun and having the time of their lives. Chaeyoung took pictures of everyone. Savoring the happy moments of their lives.

Authors note:

STREAM ALCOHOL FREE!!!! We are getting behind!!! Whoever reading this , pls go and stream. You can read ffs later. streaming is more important now. So go and stream.