Chapter 22

The move on process

"Hello."
"Hello, jihyo unnie. "- tzuyu
" what's up?"- jihyo.
"Can i and chaeyoung stay at your place till we start our tour?" - tzuyu.
"Why? What happened? "- jihyo.
" we will tell you after we get therer. "- tzuyu
" ok, i am gonna message the address of my apartment. Btw momo and nayeon unnie is also living here." - jihyo.

"It’s fine, they Are better than what we are facing here." - tzuyu.
"What do you mean? "- jihyo.
" nothing, we are gonna go there tomorrow. Bye. "- tzuyu
" bye. "- jihyo.

Tzuyu cutted the phone. She looked at chaeyoung who stopped crying and now she was spacing out.
" chaeng get your things and pack everything. We are are gonna live with jihyo unnie till the trip starts."- tzuyu.

"Why at jihyo unnies?"- chaeyoung asked frowning. She was a bit sad cause she won’t be able to see mina again.

" don’t u think It's better if we go from here then stay here and get hurt?" - tzuyu

"Yes. You are right. I will go pack things."- chaeyoung. 
" don’t forget to take your medicines. " - tzuyu.
"Yeah, yeah."- chaeyoung. 

The next morning chaeyoung and tzuyu went to jihyos apartment. Where they saw nayeon and momo bickering about nonsense things.

" momo stop drinking my drinks. "- nayeon.
" why? Unnie your name wasn’t on that thing. So that means it was for everyone. " - momo.
"Yes, it was for EVERYONE not only for YOU. I mean you freaking drank 1liter coca cola. " - nayeon. 
Momo just rolled her eyes. Nayeon sighed and gave up. 

"i have been tolerating it for a while. Its really hard. " jihyo said while smashing her head in table. 

"So what's the reason you guys are here?" - jihyo.

Tzuyu and chaeyoung explained their problems. Others understood it. 

"Well the trip will start after two days. So no worries. "- nayeon.

" yeah. Tomorrow we will go and take official leave from our part time jobs." - chaeyoung. 
"What did you told mom?"- jihyo.

" we told her that we are gonna start our tour in a few days that's why we are gonna live here to get comfortable with others. "- tzuyu.

Others except chaeyoung nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now the day of trip. Everyone was getting ready for their journey. 

" btw jihyo how are we gonna tour?" - nayeon.
"We are gonna use my grandpas privet jet." - jihyo.

"Wow. Park jihoon was really rich."- nayeon.

They entered the airport. They went where the private jet was placed. 
Seeing the private jet everyone's jaw dropped except tzuyu. 

" ok, everyone get in."- jihyo commanded.

They entered. It was really big and cool. There were rooms inside of it. Just to rest. 

"So lets start the process. Guys sit at your place, we will be leaving in 20 minutes. Now first thing first, give me your phones."- jihyo said smilingly. 

" wait what? Are you crazy?"- nayeon.
"No i am not."- jihyo.
" then how am i supposed to call my mom?"- momo.
"Don't worry i have new phones for you all." - jihyo said and grinned  
"But why are you taking our phones? "- chaeyoung. 
" cause you have your exes pics on your phones. You can't move on unless you delete the pics. Cause those will remind you, your good days."- jihyo.

That's true though. Everyone still have the pics of Their exes, those precious moments were everything.

"Why not made us delete that?"- tzuyu.
" cause if i make you do that, i am Pretty much sure that all of you will make a special file in your phone then set a password and keep your pics there. Except for momo. Cause you know she is dumb."- jihyo..
"Yah. I am not."- momo.
" mam did anyone ordered for jokbal here?" suddenly a air hostess came and asked. 

"Oh it’s me. " momo said jumping like a kid.

"Huff, see?"- jihyo 
Then everyone gave their phones to jihyo. Jihyo gave them new iPhone.  
Chaeyoung was staring at the phone. She was literary adoring it. 

" mams pls buckle your seat belts, we are about to fly."- air hostess.

"Ok."- said everyone. 

Its been an hour since they started their journey. 

Nayeon was now holding a mini vlogging camera. 

" Anneyoung." nayeon said and waved.
Jihyo was giving her a confused look. 
"What are you doing?"- jihyo.
" well i thought of why don’t we do vlogging together. It will be a travel vlogging.  " - nayeon. 
"How it will help us?"- jihyo.
" well you see, when we are gonna visit those beautiful places don't you think we are gonna think of our exes and imagining them visiting those places with us? Vlogging is a really good way to distract us." - nayeon.

"Good point. Let's all do it together. Hey mochaetzu lets do vlogging together.  "- jihyo.

" hmm? Vlogg? Wow, i always wanted to do it. " - chaeyoung. 
"Ok, as long as jokbal is with me."- momo.
" i guess i am fine with it."- tzuyu
"Ok then it’s decided."- jihyo.