Chapter 40

The move on process


It is now night in spain. The group is now out for a stroll enjoying the beauty of spain. Jihyo, nayeon, Momo thought of doing Instagram live. Chaeyoung and tzuyu were behind the three. Chaeyoung was capturing pictures of course. Tzuyu was looking the surroundings.


After an hour of walking they reached where they were supposed to be at. It was a place where local people do dance battles or anything. The whole place was crowded with people supporting.

Momo being Momo , she got greedy looking at the dance competition. She was smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" - nayeon asked raising her brows.
"You are not planning something, right?" Asked jihyo frowning.

"Well, sorry but I already have. " Momo said and started to push people and made her way in the middle where the dancers are supposed to dance. There was no stage. It was just a place that was surrounded by people and there was a space in the middle.

"OK! TONIGHT IS THEIR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE OUR ACE KAI?! " Asked the mc .

A guy was standing in the middle space. Momo assumed that guy was Kai. Momo decided to challenge. So Momo raised her hand and came in the middle facing Kai. Kai just shrugged it off.

"BOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The whole crowed booed Momo. But Momo didn't mind.

"Ooohhhhh~~~ we have a challenger, I see. What's your name Mamacita? " Asked the mc.
"Momo" Momo replied.
"Ohhhh, japanese?" -mc.
"Yes." Momo said while nodding.
"What do you think Kai ? Would she survive?" - mc.
"I don't think so." Kai said smirking.
"We will see. " Momo said smirking.
"Ok then , All the best." Kai said.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!" The mc said. The crowed started to make noise.

First was Momo's turn. Momo started to dance on slumber party.

 

The crowed were now cheering her. Kai was surprised. But still smiled while nodding because of Momo's dance ability.


Meanwhile nayeon, jihyo , chaeyoung and tzuyu were looking at the whole thing. They were surprised to see Momo that much bold. Nonetheless they also started to cheer her while holding the phone and showing it to the audience who were watching the live. The audience on the live were cheering for her too.

Then Momo's dance over. Then Kai came to dance.


Kais dance was good too. Momo's gonna lie if she said she didn't enjoy it. Everyone enjoyed both of their dances. It was now time for the moment of truth.

"Ok , everyone let's vote now!!! " -mc
"Yeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!" - the crowed.
"So, make some noise for Momo !!!!" - mc.
The crowd cheered very loudly.
"Woowww. Mamacita I have to say you are a great competition to our ace. " Mc said. Kai and momo chuckled.

"Make some noise for kaii!!!" -mc.
The crowd again cheered as same loud as how they cheered for Momo.

"It looks like we have a tie here!!! This is the first time it happened!!!" Mc said shocking.
"Well I guess it's fine. Let it be tie." Kai said while smiling genuinely and holding his hand in front of Momo for a shake.

Momo took his hand and shaked.
"Ok it's a tie!" Momo said smiling. Then they let go of their hands.

"Hey wanna do a couple dance? Just to entertain. It's been a while since I met someone who is as same level as me in dancing." Kai said.

"Sure why not." Momo said.
"Ok now , we are going to have a couple dance!!" - mc.
The crowd cheered. "Go Momo!!!!" Said nayeon and jihyo. Chaeyoung and tzuyu were judging them.


Momo and Kai started to dance. Nayeon holding the phones camera and was showing it to the live audience who were watching their Instagram live. a lot of comments were supporting them. Some of the comments were saying they looked good together. Saying both of them dancing well and all.

The dance ended and people cheered for them for the last time.

"Well Momo it was nice meeting you. " Kai said.
"Same to you. By the way wanna meet my friends?" Momo asked.
"Sure why not. " Kai said.

"Kai this is nayeon unnie, jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu. And guys this is Kai ."  Momo said.
"Hey Kai" everyone said.
"Wait nayeon, jihyo, chaeyoung are you guys from south Korea?" Kai said.
"How did you know?" Jihyo asked.
"Well your names. I am from south Korea too. What about you tzuyu? You are from....."- Kai.
"Taiwan. " Tzuyu said with the poker face.
"What a surprise to meet someone from our country! We are happy to meet you." Nayeon said.
"Same here. Did you guys had dinner?" Kai asked.
"No actually." Chaeyoung said.
"Let's go to my restaurant. We have Korean food there. Also some Chinese food too. " Kai said.
Everyone's eyes sparked. It's been a long time since they had Korean food. They missed it a lot.
"Really? You have jokbal too? " Momo asked.
"Yes." Kai said.
"Guys let's go fast! I can't wait! " Momo said cheerfully.
"Yeah yeah you food monster. " Tzuyu said. Everyone laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In south Korea its already noon. Dahyun is now in a really bad mood. In the morning she woke up with a really good mood. What made her mood bad you asked? Well it was the Instagram live again.

Dahyuns pov:

Today my mood ia really bad.  Does she really have to dance with that Kai guy that close? I also admit he was good at dancing. People were shipping them. I mean he is good looking, have a perfect height. Have a good body that can protect a queen like Momo.

Momo.....................

Her smile is what makes my day bright and better. But seeing her smile with someone else made me ....sigh....jealous.

'I still love her..........'
I said in my mind and smiled sadly.
I need a drink.

Dahyun then went to a bar. She drank their like no tomorrow. It was almost time to close the bar. Dahyun was in no state of going back home alone. So the manager of the bar called sana using Dahyuns phone.

Sana immediately came running. She brought Dahyun to the guest room. She laid Dahyun on the bed. Sana was about to leave to bring some spare clothes but a hand stopped her and pulled her closer. Sana  felt a pair of lips upon her. It was dahyun. Sana didn't know what to do. She didn't felt anything. It was all empty. But still kissed back. Dahyun and sana are now kissing. At one point they stopped to take breath. Dahyun looked at sana's eyes deeply and said,

"I love you forever..........

 

........Momoring."

Authors note:

Stream alcohol free. It's a dope 😌😌. I have been streaming this that's why I didn't get the time to write.

My favorite bside is "sos" also "scandal".

Now watch every kpop shippers making shipping videos of their favourite ships using "scandal" 🌚🌚.