Chapter 38

The move on process


Reaching to the next destination everyone is now coming out from the jet one by one. Tzuyu, chaeyoung and momo was stretching their arms and legs also here and there.  they were sleeping and woke up a few minutes ago that's why they were stretching.

"Ok , now we are here let's go to the hotel. " Jihyo said. Everyone agreed.

Coming out of the airport a limo was waiting for them. After reaching the hotel they were in a aww. They started to roam the hotel.


 


"This is sooo good. I can't wait to see our room." Nayeon said. Others nodded.

Then a worker of the hotel came to them , "mam your suite is ready. And your things are already in suite." Said the worker.

"Thank you. Can you plz guide us to our room?" Said chaeyoung.
"Sure mam, pls follow me." Said the worker.

After reaching the room they were again left speechless.


 


 


"Wow...." Momo said.
"Here's your cards mam, enjoy your stay in barcelona mam." Said the worker and left. After the worker left , nayeon,momo, jihyo started to squeal and jump in excitement. Tzuyu and chaeyoung were enjoying the view from balcony.

"Unnie before going don't forget to take the shampoo from the bathroom." Jihyo said smirking.

"I won't. Also we will take the shower gel too. I am sure this hotel would provide those expensive shower gel. " Nayeon said with a smirk.

Momo was busy checking the mini fridge they have inside the room. She was drooling seeing all the foods and drinks there.

"Momoring~~" said nayeon. Momo thought nayeon is going to scold her for looking at the food.

"I swear I wasn't planning to eat it without you guys knowing." Momo said gulping cause she knows that nayeon can be dangerous in times.

Nayeon patted momos head then smiled and said, "I won't stop you. Cause everything you see here is FREE." Nayeon said.

Yes everything in hotel was free. Why? Well it's jihyos late grandfather's hotel. The hotel management were informed by namjoon that late park jihoons granddaughter and her friends are coming. So they prepared one of the best rooms for them.

"So, you both tzuyu and chaeyoung will have the second bedroom. Meanwhile the three of us will share a bedroom." Jihyo said.

"Oh ok." Said tzuyu
"Everyone go and change. We are going to have lunch." Jihyo said.

After getting ready everyone went to have lunch. They were having lunch peacefully.

"Guys I have been wondering, I haven't seen any of you guys celebrating birthday. Why? Your birthday is gone or is still gonna come?" Jihyo asked.

"Well unnie me and tzuyu's birthday is gone. " Chaeyoung said.
"Oh, when was it?" Nayeon said.
"Mine is in 23 april and tzuyu's in 14 June." Chaeyoung said.
"WAIT, SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR BIRTHDAY IS GONE?!HOW COULD YOU?!" Jihyo said with a loud voice.

"Yeah jihyo is right." Nayeon said frowning at chaetzu.
"You guys owe me 10 plates jokbal each." Momo said while eating.

"Hey! That's too much!" Chaeyoung said and tzuyu was nodding.
"Ok then if that's high then you guys have to listen to us. " Said nayeon smirking. Chaeyoung and tzuyu didn't like that smile. Meanwhile jihyo knew that nayeon was planning something.

"Wh-what a-are you planning un-unnie?" chaeyoung asked.
"Well nothing much. Just wait and watch. " said nayeon.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu gulped again and looked at each other then sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mina hurry up! I am starting the video".
"Coming!!"

It was sana and mina. They are gonna watch namojichaetzu tv,  the video name is "in france, episode:1" .  They have 3 episode in each country. Yep a lot of episodes. Sana connected her phone with the tv.  then mina came running.

"Phew, i thought you start watching it." mina said.
"Huh? What makes you think that?" sana said.
"Well you were sooooo much excited to watch it. Are you sure you still don’t love her?" mina said with a frown.

"Well, i wasn’t only one who was excited. Cause someone in the morning ACCIDENTALLY said that,
'Omg!  Cannot wait to see MY chaengiee~~~' and that someone is not me." sana said Mocking minas voice in middle. Minas face got red.

"Shut up! Play the video already. " - mina.
"Fine you Penguin. " said sana.

Sana played the video. Seeing chaeyoung and tzuyu both of them smiled like idiot. 'Tzuyu/ My chaeng is soooo adorable. ' thought both sana and mina in their mind.

But as always happiness doesn’t last long. Both of them started to burn in jealous. Because their ex lovers having int with jihyo and nayeon.

Next thing they saw made them blushed. It is orange hair tzuyu and long plus blond hair chaeyoung. They kinda looked tired. But managed to smile and cutely said hello. Both sana and mina is now red like tomatoes. They were giving them love emoji like eyes.

They were squealing in their mind.
"So cute......." sana said unknowingly.
"Yeah....." mina said unknowingly too. They were soo much into the video that they don’t' know that they were fan-girling over their ex-lovers.

'Thank god that anything wasn’t THAT level of cute that i needed to squeal loud.' both of them thought.

"Good! Both of you, Now tzuyu do 'shy shy shy'  with cuteness. "- jihyo said in the video.
'Wait, what?! I won’t' survive. Tzuyu pls no. Don’t' do that! I know tzuyu won't do that. She doesn’t listen to people easily.' sana,thought in her mind.

" shy shy shy" tzuyu did in the video.
Sana was nearly having a nosebleed. She looked at the video with her jaw dropped. But immediately got back.
Mina was about to laugh at sana. But the next thing stopped her from doing so.

"Nico nico niii" said Chaeyoung in the video cutely. Mina felt like it is the most adorable thing she has seen.
'I ca-can't take it anymore.'  mina said in her mind.

"Sana unnie, can you pls pause the video? I need to go to the washroom. " mina said.
"Yes sure." sana said and  paused it. Mina then started to walk out of the room normally. When she was out of sanas sight she started to run like a flash and entered the bedroom.

Then she jumped on the bed and took a pillow and covered her face tightly with it so that no one can hear her sounds. Then

"Aaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkk kyoooooo Chaengieee~~~"  mina squealed loudly in the pillow.

In the living room :

"Acccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tzzuuuuyyyyuuuu~~~~~" sana was doing the same as mina while putting a cushion on her face. Then she heard some footsteps.

She immediately fixed her posture. Mina sat spwn beside her. Sana played the video again.

5 minutes later:

"Why are they holding so many shopping bags!  It’s so hard for them to take it while wearing heels!!!" sana said angrily.

"I know right! How dare they do this to chaeyoung!! " sana glared at mina. " i - i mean to them!!!  how dare they!! " mina also said in anger.

" look at tzuyu, she looks so tired. " sana said pouting.
"Yeah my baby too~~" mina also pouted. Both of them heaved a sigh.

After that they watched the rest of the episode in silent. Sometimes smiling and giggling.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyuns pov:

Today i took my dad to the doctor. He said he wasn’t feeling good. He looks tired. The doctor told me that he is getting weaker. Sigh. I asked him what can i do. He said that it’s lungs cancer and they cannot do anything about it. In different countries there is no cure of it. Thinking of this i started to cry.

"Dahyun come and have lucnch!! " my mom is calling me to eat lunch. I immediately wipe my tears and smiled as natural as i can then went to downstairs.

I sat on the table. Then dad came. Mom also sat with us. My younger brother was their too. On the table, we were talking and smiling.

I cannot show my hurt part to anyone. The whole family is now relying on me. I have to be strong, then the family will be strong too. At this time i am their biggest strength.

You can do it dahyun.