Chapter 6

The move on process

 

Flashback (3 hours ago):

 

Jihyo woke up with a massive headache cause she drank a lot last night. She lost her job. Now she had nothing. No Family. No one to lean on. Her friends are ignoring her. Jihyo doesn't know why. But for some reason they are.

 

Jihyo doesn't know who her real family was. She was adopted. Her parents who adopted her died in a accident when she was 16. It was really a sad day for her. She worked hard to get a job. She got that but now she lost it.

 

Jihyo went to the Kitchen to cook breakfast. Suddenly the bell ring.

She opened the door. There was standing 2 mens in black suit. 

 

"Are you Park jihyo?" asked one of them.

 

"Yes. I am." jihyo said.

"Hi! I am kim namjoom. And this is kim seokjin. We are park jihoon's lawyer. " said namjoon.

 

"Park jihoon? Who's that? The only park jihoon i know is the top businessmen The Park Jihoon. " - jihyo

 

"Yeah, we are talking about him." - jin

 

"Why are you here then? " - jihyo

 

"We are here to inform you that your grandfather park jihoon passed away." - jin

 

"Huh? There must be some misunderstanding. Maybe you are at the wrong place?- jihyo.

 

"You are park jihyo , right? " - namjoon

 

"Yes. I am ." - jihyo

 

"Your name used to be park jisoo."- jin

 

"Yes." - jihyo said with a bit of shockness. Cause she didn't know how they find this information.

 

"You were left at 'SNSD orphanage' right?"- namjoon

 

"Yes. But how did you guys know that?" - jihyo.

 

"Then we are at the right place. Your grandfather is late park jihoon. He himself told this to us. And the picture he gave us of his grandchild matches with you."- jin

 

"Huh? I am really confused and shocked" - jihyo 

 

"Let us in and we will explain it to you." - namjoon.

 

"No way. What if you guys are robbers or something? " - jihyo

 

"We knew you would say that. You are just like your grandpa. Here look at our national ID card. Also look at our driving license. And the most important prove , our license of being a lawyer. Need more proves?" - jin

 

"Ok I believe you guys. Come in." -jihyo.

 

Jihyo let them sit on the sofa. She was sitting on the other sofa facing them. 

 

"Now explain." - jihyo

 

"Your grandfather park jihoons only son park Jacobs only daughter is you. Your mother died while giving you birth. After some months your father was killed by some of your grandfathers enemies. Your grandfather was hurt. Sir jihoon then decide to send you somewhere away from him to make sure you're safe. He cutted all of his connection with you just to make you safe. He sent you to 'SNSD orphanage' . After that you got adopted. Sir jihoon would always look after you. He knows everything about you. From what you do to where you are."- namjoon.

 

"Is th-that ....is that so? - jihyo.

 

"Yes. And when he found about his illness, he decided to make a will. As you are the only person left in his family, he left all of his property for you. You receive all of them after Christmas. But for now he gave you 114000000 won to live. "- jin

 

Jihyo was sad also happy. Happy cause all these time someone actually cared for her and she had someone. Sad cause the person left her. She decided to pay a visit to her grandfathers grave. 

 

"Here's the check. We should take our leave now. See you after Christmas park jih- sorry, I mean young miss." - namjoon.

 

"No it's fine you can call me jihyo."- jihyo.

 

"Yep. You are just like him."- jin said and smiled. 

 

"Ok . So bye! "- namjoon said and then they left.

 

Jihyo was still in shock. But now the question is what is she gonna do with this big amount of money? 

 

After thinking for hours she found out what to do. And that is world tour. But alone doing world tour is boring. So she thought to bring tzuyu with her. Because her other friends were ignoring her. 

 

End of flashback

 

Jihyos pov:

 

"And that's how it happened."- I said.

"Hmm. But I still don't believe you." - tzuyu said.

I then pulled out the check from my bag and showed it to her. Her eyes widened. 

 

"Ok I believe you." - tzuyu said. 

Finally.

"So you will go?" - I asked. 

"I don't know. What's the meaning of going on a word tour?" - tzuyu said.

 

"Look I am trying to forget my Ex. I am sure you also wanted to forget your Ex . Let's go on a world tour. So that we can forget them. I am sure we can feel a bit better if we do that . It's a move on process. So what you say?" I asked. 

 

Tzuyu became silent for a moment. She then said "ok I will think about it ."

I then nodded.

 

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? HUH?!" We heard a loud angry screaming voice in the restaurant.