Chapter 4

The move on process

Jihyos pov: 

Now we are sitting inside the car.  I  driving of course. An awkward silence was Between us.

"Uhm....so, how old are you?" I asked

"Why do you care old lady, no matter what I would be still younger than you though. " she answered sassily. 

I was being nice. I was controlling my temper. What the hell is wrong with her?

I then glared at her and said,   "whatever. I was just being nice you know."

She looked at me and said,  "I am 21 years old."

"Oh. So you are not freshly College graduated huh. So what do you do for living? " I asked

"None of your business " she said. 

Here we go again, she and her savagness.

"By the way where's your house?"  

"It's near." she had been saying this for past 10 minutes. 

"Ok, now turn left." she said. 

As we were going. I saw the gloomy place. The place looked....creepy. 
"Ok, stop here." she said.

We stopped near an old apartment building . I can see the broken window glasses of the building.  I saw some guys. They looked.... No to so good people .  and according to my calculation i understood this place and the people here is not good. We went outside of the car.

Suddenly a guy who looked like a gangster out of nowhere came to us and said,
"Hey chou who is that y lady. Give her to us, we will give you money, you know." I was triggered after hearing that.

"Touch her and I swear I will throw you in jail. You know who I am, don’t you?" tzuyu said and glared

I guess tzuyu isn’t bad at all. "Tsk" said the guy then went away.  

"Ok, I guess here we do apart, goodbye jihyo unnie" tzuyu was about to leave.  

"We could be friends, tzuyu" I said.
"Do you wanna be my friend? " I asked. 

"I don’t do frienship with old Women's " she said.
I am pissed now.
I followed her and reached to her apartment. She  closed her apartment door. I became more pissed. I started to bang the door and yell her name. "TZUYU OPEN THE ING DOOR!!!!" people around the apartment looked at me weirdly. Then she opened the door.

"Come on. Let's be friends. It will be fun or I won’t stop annoying you." I said. She opened the door.

She groaned and gave up. "Ok, jeez."
"Great,  now give me Your number. "
I said. "No".  She declined. 
I then snatched her phone. She was shocked and got froze in her place. 

I opened the phone and saw this pic in her lock screen :


Must be her Ex. She is still in love with her. As I was thinking, she snatched the phone and told me while glaring  "Never touch my phone without My permission " 

I nodded.  "Your phone number?" I asked.

She sighed and gave me her phone number. I then said goodbye to her.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been a week since jihyo and tzuyu became friends. Jihyo would always text her, but she won't reply to her. Typical tzuyu. The other day, jihyo saw her working on Cafe. 

She was being scolded. Jihyo felt bad for her. 

The next day jihyo woke up late. She was late for her work. She was running like theres no tomorrow. 

At last she reached at her office. 
Mr.lee the manager then called her. He said "jihyo you were the best employee we had" 

'had? What does he mean had?' jihyo thought. 

Mr.lee said,"jihyo I am sorry to say but you are fired." 

Jihyo was shocked. She was on a verge of crying. "We wish you all the best for your upcoming life, thanks for your time and hardwork." mr.lee said.

Jihyo didn’t hear any of these. She was hurt. She was broken. Now she have nothing. Her life is  now real ed up.