#JustBeWithIZONE (MinYul)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said I didn’t do it!”

A desperate voice sternly defended herself from the stubborn group of people wearing navy blue cotton shirts who are glaring fiercely at her. They are currently surrounding her house located at the edge of the town, just beside the forest which most normal people find spooky to even step their feet inside it.

“There are a few witnesses claims that you entered the Cursed Forest albeit the looming danger stored inside it! What else will you do inside it aside from practicing your witchcraft?”

A loud scream coming from the crowd and the frustrated girl couldn’t pinpoint the person who dares to yell anonymously yet is too cowardly in talking upfront. Heaving her deep sigh, the girl grabbed a fistful of her hair and rolled her eyes before grabbing the edge of her wooden window before barking, “It’s a study of herbal medicine you idiots! This is a breakthrough finding and can treat lots of sicknesses that haunted us for countless generations!”

“This woman is going crazy! Everyone, go back home and bring out your firewoods! We need to burn her alive or else, she will end up cursing our town!”

The girl can only curse under her breath as she hastily gathered her important belongings and packed them inside a sturdy piece of self-woven cloth before wrapping it hurriedly. She is about to use the back door before stumbling upon the ethereal beauty constable of their town, Kim Minjoo.

“What the hell, Minjoo. Are you here to apprehend me like those people?”

Her husky voice muttered at the girl who silently stared at her before grabbing those callous fingers of hers and heading straight into the Cursed Forest. “W-what are you doing now,” she asked while trying to decipher Minjoo’s confusing action. The taller girl glanced at her while frowning hard, showing off a glint of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter