#WeRiseWithIZONE (MinKkura x KangBi x KkuBi)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is true love for you, Eun?”

A slender girl with pink hair voices out her question while swinging her enormous silver sword. Dodging the left, the girl hastened her pace while parrying her weapon against the petite yet b with strength woman with lustrous ebony hair, Kwon Eunbi.

The other woman’s quick swing almost caught the pink-haired off guard but thanks to her swiftness, she barely managed to dodge the attack while using the hilt of her sword to knock Eunbi’s palm. “Ugh, you’re as slippery as an eel! I can’t believe you dodge that,” Eunbi groans while slumping on the ground, drenched in sweats while breathing erratically.

“You don’t answer me yet!”

“Slow down, you, cherry blossom. Is this being another series of do you love Minjoo problems? I swear you two should get married as soon as you can!”

Eunbi rapped at the pink-haired girl who planted her palm against her ears while sticking out her tongue at her sparring partner.

“Yah, Miyawaki Sakura! This is why I want Minjoo to put a leash on you so that you will at least listen to your elder!”

“Can’t hear you, lalala~”

“Come here, you sneaky cat!”

The training ground filled with laughter as both Eunbi and Sakura are playing well with each other. They are actually having a big mission in their life; to protect humanity from Lycan hoard. Living within the world where humanity has inferior physical strength compared to the Lycan, their life instantly being in danger. Thankfully, a group of brave hunters band together and formed a squad of werewolf slayer with the main purpose of disposing of any threats coming from the Lycans towards people. All of them mainly slaying werewolves that are trying to attack townspeople and didn’t go far to venture into the forest where everything can take an unpredictable turn.

“I just hope that all of the Lycan will be exterminated soon. They are nothing but a nuisance towards us humans,” Sakura muttered with a blazing hatred within her deep voice. Her whole family is devoured by the werewolves and little Sakura is the sole survivor of her village. Since then, she is living like a puppet until she meets a person who radiates warmth, love, and hope inside her life, Kim Minjoo.

Sakura thought that Minjoo is a nice girl with a clumsy and adorable side of hers, which makes the pink-haired cherish the girl with all her heart. Minjoo even treated Sakura when she was badly injured during a fight with a troupe of Lycan which her squad luckily manage to secure a win. Since then, Sakura sees Minjoo in a different light and the feels of adoration towards the other girl being replaced with something new which makes the slayer confused.

“True love, huh? I think it is different for everyone on how to describe it, Kkura-ya.”

“Just tell me your take then. You’ve been married to your beloved for a long time already, Eun.”

Only sniggered is received by Sakura from Eunbi. She is about to pull the woman into a tight headlock but when Eunbi opened , Sakura can feel a rush of amazement surging inside her.

“True love is when you are willing to defy all odds just to be with your partner. True love is when you are never afraid of falling backward because there will be the person you loved supporting by your side. Even when the whole world is going against you, it never stopped you from pursuing your true love. Something like that, I guess.”

“Eun, I never thought you’ve got this hopelessly romantic side of yours. I’m amazed,”

“What are you trying to imply-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter