#BecomeOneForIZONE (NakHii)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember, my child. The vampire is an evil being. You mustn’t give them any chance. Upon contacting with them, slain them without mercy, understand?”

“Yes, Elder.”

The girl with purple hair is kneeling on the floor while listening attentively to her Elder’s sermon which she always held as the right way to live in this world. Her families are all made up of Hunters; the one that hunt and slain Vampire, a blood- creature which has no morality and only feast on the blood of a human, forcing people to mate with them while marking their territory like a pack of dogs.

“Hii? You will be late to your class if you still dawdle around.”

“Yes, Mom. I’m about to head out now.”

She replied to her mother’s soft reminder and bid the Elder goodbye before exiting the basement where her families undergo their intense training to be full-fledged Hunter. It isn’t far-fetch to say that they are hard-wired to hunt over every Vampire and exterminate those demon-like creatures from this world. For that, she is trained to detect a vampire over their scent as well as their insanely attractive visual. Also, Hitomi also mastered a few other’s hunting skills from her Elder who is in charge of nurturing every young Honda to become an excellent Hunter which is feared as well as respected by lots of people in the Under World.

Yes, Under World.

It is a place filled with creepy creatures crawling around. Space where the normal human wouldn’t even imagine as a part of this world. On the surface, in the current world filled with tons of ignorant people, Hitomi acts as a high-schooler, mingling around with humans while searching for any Vampire that tried preying over these weak people.

Dragging her feet along this overly bright world, Hitomi finds herself sweating a river and decided that she might need something cold to cool down her body temperature. Something like some ice cream or maybe a cold drink to ease her burning throat. Fortunately, Hitomi stumbles upon a newly opened ice cream parlor that her friends been bugging her to visit for the past few weeks. Well, they did come here a couple of times, and to be honest, having ice cream is quite great with her friends around.

“Hmm~ I think I want to try every scoop of ice cream! Give me each of the flavors, please! Oh, on the other note, give me a huge pint of mint chocolate ice cream!”

Hitomi didn’t realize that she snorted too loud which gaining the attention of this petite girl who sharply turned in her direction with a scowling face. “What? Never see an ice cream enthusiast?” the tiny girl barked in her direction which surprised Hitomi who is frowning in return at this girl’s direction.

“Shut it. I didn’t mean to snort at you. Just remember some funny moments with my friends, tiny.”

“No one calls me tiny!”

She thought that her eyes and nose are playing with her but the red and golden glint in this girl’s eyes for a moment makes her inner Hunter blood awake as Hitomi drew a silver dagger and tried slashing the petite girl’s throat. To her surprise, her target vanished from her eyes, and instead, the girl just heads towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter