#LuceInAltisIZONE (JangJorimz)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yool, why are you doing this to me?”

A weak voice is writhing on the floor. The stings on her back are screaming in agony as an aftereffect of being whipped by her sister. Her own blood and relative.

“Stupid sister. Never once in my life that I regard you as the one that is fit to be my relative. You are a disgrace, a dishonour, a mistake.”

“Why? What did I do wrong?”

“Your own existence is wrong, Yuri. Now, just be dead and do our clan a favour.”

Heavy footsteps resound in the room, sparks of black lighting filled the vicinity as Yuri tried her best to protect herself. To her dismay, her sister Yool is holding the ancient tome that is supposed to be protected by Yuri; the legitimate heir of their clan.

“What are you trying to do?”

“Just shut up and suffer for the rest of your life. I always hate your ignorant and ungrateful side, Yuri. With this mark, no one will ever side with you ever again.”

The ancient tome; a special tome that can cast a curse on anyone who dares to threaten their clan. Their ancestor had warned to not use this tome for personal revenge, but since Yool is an outsider that is being adopted, she didn’t know about that one rule.

“W-What is happening to me???”

The voice of Yool is echoing throughout the room as the girl finds her body to turn into charcoal. Before, Yuri might want to save Yool, but not anymore. Being called ignorant and ungrateful by Yool scarred her heart so much. All this time, Yuri spend everything in her sleeves just to protect Yool from being attacked by others in her clan that hates outsider. Sometimes, Yuri is the one that has to sustain the damage on herself, but she endured everything for her sister, the person who her father took into their clan together with her step-mother.

After the passing of her father, Yool and her mother started abusing Yuri and accused her to be ignorant and ungrateful to her late father. Her heart is bleeding, but she ignored everything to fulfil her duty as the clan’s successor. However, she cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter