#OurStoryWithIZONE (YenYul)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is a bad idea, a test of courage my .”

Yuri is trembling as she strides through the abandoned castle that she just inherited from her great-great-grandmother. She is regretting the decision of telling her best friends; Minjoo, Nako and Hitomi this as they coax her to visit this castle and look around.

She is amazed that even though this castle is being referred to as abandoned; the condition isn’t as bad as she thought. The wall is dull, maybe due to the factor of acid rain pouring down on this planet due to industrialization activities.

More than anything, Yuri feels uneasy upon entering the castle. To be precise, upon entering the front entrance that has a huge portrait, Yuri has goosebumps. She has this weird feeling that the portrait eyes are blinking upon seeing her.

Her friends, on the other hands, are over the moon upon setting foot in here. They said that they feel like a noble from the past while standing in this enormous castle. That is until Hitomi proposed that this long-standing castle must have something spooky.

They are separated from one another to venture through the castle; alone. Even though it is still daylight, Yuri can feel chills send down to her spine as she nervously glances at the portrait of her ancestors. She never knew that she has such blue blood running through her veins.

Entire of her life, Yuri thought that her family is like a normal one, having a humble background. The revelation from a foreign solicitor that said her great-great-grandmother inherited this castle to the third child from the 11th generation of her heir changed everything for Yuri. Worst, she can’t reject the will and thus, ended up being here with her friends.

She reached the end of the hallways, standing in front of a majestic door that has a gold plaque that already loses its shine. She read it as the head of the family’s working room. Suddenly, a soft, raspy voice whispered,

“Finally, you are here, my love.”

For unknown reasons, the door to the room swings open suddenly and a gust of winds pushed Yuri inside. Blinking her eyes, Yuri is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter