#AnythingForIZONE (Kkubi)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy day, Saku-chan! You are finally 18 and ready to venture this vast word as you wished for!”

A giddy voice muttered excitedly while clapping like a seal. A slender girl with wavy, brunette hair grinned at the petite girl who is celebrating the big day with her. Reaching out for the girl’s crown, she patted it lovingly while replying, “Thank you, Nako-ya. Don’t worry, your time will come in 3 years. I’ll be sure to guide you once you started working by that time.”

“Make sure to hold your promise, Saku-chan. So, will you really moving out and start your game company together with Kang-chan and Yena unnie?”

“That’s the plan for now,” the brunette chuckled while cutting the birthday cake prepared wholeheartedly by Nako. They both are living with each other together for years under the care of a caretaker from the social service. Fortunately, both of them able to live inside Sakura’s house inherited by her deceased parents. Nako is the daughter of Miyawaki’s butler which meets his demise while trying to save both of Sakura’s parents. Due to the fact that Sakura and Nako are still underage, they both were assigned by a caretaker to shield them from greedy relatives that aim for Miyawaki’s wealth.

“I’ll be bored once you started working. I want to grow up fast too,” pouting, Nako whines at Sakura who sniggered at the girl’s thought.

“Silly, I will still occasionally spend some time with you. Don’t worry too much, okay?”

“But we both know that you tend to forget about how time flies once you are absorbed into something, Saku-chan.”

“Ugh, I feel attacked.”

Giggles filled the living room as both Sakura and Nako spend the night talking about the past while envisioning a bright future ahead of them. Sakura opened a can of Milkis; her favorite carbonated drink and chugged it down before exhaling in joy.

“Kahhhh~ That surely hit the spot!”

“You’re talking like an old man now, Saku-chan.”

Squinting her eyes towards Nako, Sakura is surprised upon seeing fine golden particles is floating around her best friend. Rubbing her eyes in disbelief, Sakura took another look at Nako but finds no shining particles she sees earlier.

“Saku-chan? You okay?”

“Eh… I see some golden particles earlier. Do you see it too?”

“Geez, are you drunk? Is it possible to be drunk while drinking Milkis? Go to sleep already, we can talk again about your company tomorrow together with Kang-chan and Yena unnie.”

“Yeah, sounds great.”

Shuffling back to her room, Sakura is tossing on her bed, trying to depart towards the dreamland but she couldn’t seem to be asleep anytime soon. Feeling bored, she started thinking about the concept of a gaming company she wants to establish as well as pondering about all sorts of games while using her dainty fingers to scribble the empty space.

“Huh? What is that spark?”

Surprised at a faint, golden spark produced by the end of her fingers, Sakura scowled while tilting her head, trying to find the scientific reasoning behind this peculiar phenomenon she faced. “Am I really drunk? Did Milkis by any chance have alcohol in it?” She muttered dumbfoundedly while frowning at the opened can by her desk. Little did Sakura anticipate seeing the shakes before flying into her hand within a blink.

“Holy shoot! Did I awaken my telekinesis ability? I must go and tell Nako!”

Before she is able to move away from her bed, sudden drowsiness befalls upon her, making Sakura staggered on her step before landing back on the fluffy furniture. A soft snore breaks the silence in the room with Sakura clenching the can of Milkis tightly in her hand.

***

“Where am I?”

Upon opening her eyes, Sakura finds herself wandering in the middle of a vast flower field filled with colorful, never been seen blooming flora with a pleasant scent. Slow steps resound makes Sakura on guard as she readied her fist to punch whoever dares to sneak behind her.

“Finally, I found you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter