#OurSkyIZONE (NakHii)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nako-chan, I want to remind you again that you must not contact the sentient-”

A voice booming inside an astronaut’s suit, making the person inside the uniform frowns before heaving a deep sigh.

“Yeah, I know Eunbi unnie. I will just explore this new planet and come back. Just that is alright, isn’t it?”

“I’m not sure if things will be that simple but that’s the gist of it.”

“Roger and out.”

Disconnecting the call, Nako shoot her stares towards the sentient in front of her who is having a sharp glare. Gulping hard, Nako thought that it is better for Eunbi to not know that she already contacting the sentient; a beautiful one to add.

“See? I snitched nothing about you. So, can I know your name already?”

“That’s really a dumb move, human. Didn’t I tell you to piss off already? You are just making things complicated.”

“I don’t know about that. So, your name?”

“Hitomi.”

She let out a loud gasp as if trying to carve the beautiful maiden name at the back of her head. Nodding slowly, Nako beams her brightest smile before introducing herself. It’s been a long time since she found a spark in her life. All along, everything seems dull and boring until she got into the space exploration team.

In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter