#MyOnlyOneIZONE (2Kim)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is she so rough with you just now?”

Her friend’s question jolted Chaewon awake from her little daydream. She whipped her head towards her talkative companion with pouty lips, Yena who is busy fiddling with the sharp, needle-like grass as they both lazing around with soft breeze caressed their cheeks. Honestly, Chaewon can guess the reasons behind the grumpiness of the hazelnut-eyes owner but she chooses not to divulge anything to Yena just yet. No, not because Yena is the biggest gossip spreader in the town.

Definitely not.

If anything, Chaewon is intrigued by the lonely stares of the beautiful ranch owner who seems to be lost in her own thoughts. Just to be clear, Chaewon didn’t intentionally peek into the somber lady room this evening. She just accidentally witnesses the moment in which the stubborn yet pretty woman cries alone inside the shed.

Chaewon knows the ranch owner. Well, who doesn’t know Kim Minjoo, the one whom everyone claims as an angel sent by heaven to bliss their old, secluded town? The girl who stands no less than 160 cm has long, wavy ebony hair, darker than the night sky without stars. Not only that, Minjoo has a pair of alluring eyes that bears the whole galaxy in it. The pointy nose as well as thin yet luscious lips also possess a lovely, melodious voice albeit rarely talk to anybody. Townspeople said that is also part of Minjoo’s charm, making the woman seems mysterious and exclusive. However, Chaewon begs to differ.

Minjoo is just a snobbish outsider which just moves out to their town to escape whatever is chasing the ebony-haired woman from the bustling city. Chaewon thought that no one with a sane mind will volunteer themselves to settle down in this no-name town. Her opinion however taking a sharp turn upon seeing Minjoo is shedding tears while holding a thick book this evening. She thought that the stoic woman has ice running in her veins and didn’t even expect to see Minjoo sobbing hard.

That is one of the reasons why Chaewon dropped her ball and knocked over Minjoo’s vase, gaining unnecessary attention from the woman towards the short-haired who is gaping in horror at her mistake. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” Chaewon didn’t get to finish her words when Minjoo’s sharp gaze landed on her while the supposed to be gentle, mild-natured woman snapped at her.

“Piss off!”

“Come on, I said sorry-”

“Go away you fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter