#WeJustLookAtIZONE (HyeJoo)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe that you ended up with that duck, Yuri-ya.”

She exhaled sharply at the screen of her phone while staring at her friend who is spending time in the spa getting a full Brazilian wax which her best friend claimed as the best way to present herself in front of her spouse on their official first night. Minjoo just snorted at Yuri’s words as she is the one who often caught the hamster making out in almost every space either in their shared house or on the campus.

She is also the one who had to listen to Yuri’s rants as well as heartfelt complaints when Yena is getting close to a certain short-haired brunette; Chaewon. Yuri and Yena almost breaking up as Yuri accused her girlfriend of cheating on her when Yena refused to go on dates for two months straight and instead, spending more time with Chaewon. Turns out, Yena is planning a grand proposal with Chaewon who had sisters that planned a grand wedding for celebrities.

“Shut it, Minjoo. Have you found your plus one? You know that everyone but you are bringing over their mate, right?”

“Damn you. Who the heck makes a rule for their attendee to bring a plus one to their marriage ceremony?”

“Don’t be stubborn, Minjoo. You know that I only do this so that your single- will finally meet someone to make out around.”

“I’M NOT IN A HEAT LIKE YOU AND YENA!”

“Chill out! Wait until you kissed someone, Minjoo. I swear you won’t say those words earlier for sure. Who knows, maybe you are even lustful than both me and Yena combined.”

Gross. Minjoo just makes an expression like puking in front of Yuri who laughed heartily at her. They both spend another hour filled with banter as Minjoo cutting the call because she couldn’t stand Yuri’s tease anymore. Slumping on the hotel’s bed, she suddenly felt empty and annoyed because she had to go over a long flight just to be roasted by Yuri. She swears that she is thinking about ditching her best friend’s wedding but upon thinking about her fortune spent to fly to Greece, Minjoo changed her mind.

“Well, I guess that this is the perfect time to grab some drink. All hail single life!”

She muttered to herself while punching a fist in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter