#WriteIZONEOnClouds (WonNako)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you so much.”

“I can’t believe that you finally are able to meet her, Wonnie. I bet that you will love her just the way I do. Wait, maybe a little less than I do? Because you will be my rival if you loved her too,” A jolly voice chuckles as she showed her deep dimples in front of Wonyoung.

Snapping back from her brief wandering in her past, a girl with attractive moles on her snorted at her best friend, “Yujinnie, you better make sure that this will be worth it. I literally cancel my schedule for the day just for you to show off your beau.”

They both are currently meeting after missing out to hang together for the past few months due to their clashing schedule. However, both Yujin and Wonyoung still find the time to exchange a few texts daily, just the way they did back in high school.

Knowing Yujin literally from when she is still in diapers, Wonyoung knew how amazing Yujin is and elated that her friend finally meets someone that can appreciate the lean girl with a sweet smile just the way Yujin is. Other people have often mistaken that both Yujin and Wonyoung is an item when in fact they both only regards each other as a dear sister. They both know most of each other secrets.

Most.

Wonyoung didn’t tell Yujin about her brief puppy love phase that ended up in a bitter term. She didn’t manage to find the time to do so as Yujin is busy preparing for her university entrance exam and Wonyoung didn’t want to bother the hard-working girl. Oh, she can imagine how Yujin will break that person’s neck into two if she ever told Yujin about the unfortunate incident. Wonyoung appreciates this protective side of Yujin so much, to the point she didn’t want to bother Yujin with menial details as the tall girl for sure will do anything for Wonyoung’s sake.

Well, Wonyoung also will do the same for Yujin. She did remember silently helping Yujin to chase out a stalker that has been harassing Yujin for a few months. She decided to help the big puppy as Yujin seems like will collapse anytime soon due to sleep-deprived; their whole family couldn’t get a proper sleep when a stalker is roaming inside their house.

Reminiscing their past makes Wonyoung grins as she cannot wait to see the person that manages to handle Yujin’s loudness as well as accepting the sensitive side of the blue-haired girl. Prodding her arms onto the table, Wonyoung muttered, “So? When will your beau arrive? I’m famished.”

“She will be here soon, Wonnie! I hope that you both will be good friends. You and my beau are my precious treasure, you know?”

“You and your sweet words.”

Chuckling at Yujin’s words, Wonyoung tried to appear unbothered but deep inside she is actually a nervous wreck. She is excited to meet the person that for sure will be a part of her life too.

“There she is! Nako-chan! Here!”

She can feel her whole body freeze upon hearing the name that Yujin muttered. Her heartbeat accelerated as soon as heavy breathing approaches them from her back while saying, “Sorry, I am late. The traffic is unforgivable tonight.”

Gulping hard, Wonyoung slowly turned her back and greeted the person who seems to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter