#RunWithIZONE (WonKkura)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome! Oh, Sakura-ssi. Do you want to order the usual?”

A bubbly voice greeted a lean woman that entered her shop with a wide smile. This woman who donned a stylish spectacle just hummed at her words while pointing at the red roses with a gleeful grin.

“Right away~ Do you want to write some message for your girlfriend?”

“A-Ah, just write I Love You,” giggling at the blushing woman, the florist just flashes her eye smile while picking a suitable card for the bouquet of a dozen of red roses. As her hands skillfully arranging the bouquet and tying a black gold ribbon to make everything looks perfect, she handed the finished product to her regular customer who is beaming with happiness.

“Thanks a lot, Wonyoung-ah. You’ve done a Goddess job in making me a beautiful bouquet for my girl.”

“Nothing much, Sakura-ssi. Seeing that you and your girlfriend are happy upon receiving my flowers really made my day.”

“Well, I’ll see you next week too!”

Bowing at her customer, Wonyoung massaged her elbow while picking up her watering can continue showering her lovely flora with her love.  As she is busy conversing with her flowers, Wonyoung couldn’t help but smile at the thought of her beautiful regular customer, Sakura. To be honest, their encounter is just like in a fairy tale as Sakura is the person who stepped inside Wonyoung’s newly opened shop that turned out to save the young owner’s life.

Organizing everything herself, Wonyoung forgot to monitor the condition of her body, resulting in her collapsing inside her shop a day before her grand opening. Luckily, Sakura is too busy admiring rows of flowers inside the shop and stepped in before finding the unconscious young lady and immediately bringing Wonyoung to the nearby hospital. While she is being hospitalized, Sakura helped the young florist organizing everything despite barely knowing the girl, making Wonyoung admiring the woman’s kind-hearted and gentle nature. However, she manages to hide her feelings upon finding the fact that Sakura already had a girlfriend that the woman cherished with all her heart.

“That woman is so lucky, to be loved by someone amazing like Sakura-ssi. I wonder how amazing is she? Maybe I can learn a thing or two from her,” Wonyoung giggles as she shakes her head at the ridiculous thoughts. As she is about to browse for some flower-arranging ideas, a new customer stepped in while looking around in awe. A smile envelope on Wonyoung’s face as she greeted the customer who is looking energetic in finding a great bouquet for her crush.

“I was thinking of giving her some roses but wouldn’t it be too much for our first date?”

“Then, may I suggest you baby breath? It is a great choice for people who want to give a good impression.”

“Oh, I like that. Please give me the best you have in the house.”

“How would you like me to assemble this? Do you want the ‘I Love You’ arrangement?”

“Perfect. Do you have some cards too? I would like you to write something for her.”

“Sure. Do choose the design that you love,” Guiding the customer towards the rack that houses a variety design of cards, Wonyoung proceeded picking out several baby brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter