#ShiningWithIZONE (NakYul)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe that you decide to pull such a thing on me, Kim Minjoo!”

“Come on, Nako-chan. I already apologized, didn’t I? Yuri is a good girl, I assure you. Plus, didn’t you are the one that said you are super lonely of being alone?”

A soft voice resounds from the end of the video call as Nako puffed her cheeks at the woman with almond-like eyes, looking apologetic. Kneaded her forehead using knuckles, she heaved a deep sigh before replying, “I remember that I wish to date a totally normal person. Not someone who is at the peak of her career and has like a million fangirls around the world.”

“Oh, don’t mind that. Yuri isn’t that intimidating. In fact, she is bratty, at least towards me. I had a hunch that you both will hit it off well, really.”

“Tell me again why we are friends?”

“Just because. Anyway, good luck with your first blind date! I need to go now; my love is waiting for me.”

“Gross. Remind me to strangle you next time we meet.”

As soon as the call ended, Nako can feel her forehead is sweating profusely. Darting her eyes around, she took a deep breath before searching for tips on the web to prepare herself while waiting for the famous Jo Yuri to enter the establishment.

Never in her life did she ever dreamed of fretting over such things as initiating small talk with others. She prefe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter