#WIZONEForIZONE (2KIM Part 2)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is Part 2 for Chapter 40

Enjoy!

***

It is two days before the long weekend.

Finally!

Minjoo is expecting this getaway so much since she wants to drown away her sorrow and replace it with countless happiness through spending time with her best friend for life, Kim Chaewon. Minjoo really appreciates Chaewon’s presence in her life as the sweet girl often staying there for Minjoo for like, forever. She wonders what will she do if Chaewon isn’t there for her.

Talk about the embodiment of a dazzling fairy, Minjoo is looking around for her best friend as she is eager to share about her day. Usually, Chaewon will come for her, but since the last heartbreak that Minjoo had, Chaewon is acting strange. She just hopes that her best friend is being alright or else, Minjoo will break the bone of anyone who dares to hurt her precious friend.

A burst of familiar laughter attracts Minjoo to the back of the cafeteria and her face lights up upon recognizing the back of the girl wearing an adorable beret who is laughing merrily. Minjoo’s steps abruptly stopped at the sight of Chaewon giggling happily along with a tall, ethereal girl with a crescent eye smile.

She knew that girl.

Jang Wonyoung.

The popular freshman that always pestering around Chaewon since the day that tall girl stumbles upon her best friend. Apparently, Chaewon helped Wonyoung to find her classroom as the campus is too big according to the girl’s story.

“Too big, my . What is the use of that huge map that is scattered almost everywhere?”

Minjoo grumbles as she finds that something is rising inside her chest whenever Wonyoung is acting mushy around Chaewon. Is this mayhap jealousy? Weird, she never feels such thing towards her ever-changing people that claim as her partner. Minjoo deduces that maybe she is feeling threatened that Chaewon will leave her side.

Blood is leaving her face as she sees Wonyoung is leaning closer towards Chaewon. Minjoo accidentally tripped into the trashcan beside her as she turned around sharply and leave the scene. She didn’t dare to turn back and observe her best friend’s reaction. For Minjoo, her heart is shredded into pieces.

It is hurting way more than a few days ago when she founds out about the bastard is cheating on her.

With bated breath, she hides behind the wall in the park nearby of her faculty. Tears are rolling on her cheeks and she couldn’t define the reasons behind her devastating feels.

“Minjoo-ya? Why are you crying?”

No, she isn’t ready yet to face Chaewon. She wonders how can Chaewon finds her so fast despite Minjoo already running away full speed and tried not to disturb her best friend’s moment.

“Look at me, Minjoo-ya. Tell me, who hurt you?”

Those pairs of gentle hands cupped her face while staring into the depth of Minjoo’s eyes worriedly. The crying girl suddenly finds that Chaewon has the most dazzling pair of eyes she has ever seen. Gulping hard, she gently shakes her head while trying to wipe her tears with her clothes.

Chaewon beats her to do that, though.

The attentive girl pulled a familiar handkerchief and softly dabbed Minjoo’s cheeks while trying to erase the trace of tears away from her face. Her face flushes as the proximity of Chaewon’s face is too close to her face to the point Minjoo can feel the hot breath of her best friend caress her cheeks.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter