#SlowJourneyWithIZONE (SsamYul)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is it, are you ready?”

 

A girl with short, curly hair extended her hand towards the other shorter girl who is pouting at her with a curt smile. Giggling at the girl’s reaction, she just pulled the inner jacket of the girl closer before lacing their fingers together. Warmth spread through her body as soon as they both make contact, dismissing the numbing coldness which is about to swallow her earlier.

 

“Chaewon, you know that you don’t need to do this.”

 

The girl muttered, gaining attention from the taller one who is offering a gentle smile towards her current partner. They both are currently spending their time at a favorite spot of theirs, on top of the hill with a picturesque view of the town. The scenery often offers a calming effect whenever they spend their time there, lazing around while staring at the starry sky. Stargazing was their favorite pastime as they both get to talk about countless things together without worrying about the world.

 

They just need each other to be happy.

 

And used to be contempt with that.

 

“Chaewon? What are you thinking?”

 

“Nothing in particular.”

 

The taller and lean girl replied while throwing her empty gaze towards the town. A place where both of them meet under a fateful encounter which turns out to be a string of events that stitch them together. It’s funny when she thought about it again, Chaewon whispered. Meeting Jo Yuri who is passing out on one of the telephones isn’t what everyone thinks about while talking about a fateful encounter with their significant other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter