#DreamsComeTrueIZONE (SakuJin)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today is another boring day,” a mellow voice whispered as she picks up a branch and swings it around. Her bright pair of sapphire eyes are gleaming with the lights, scanning every passing human that couldn’t see her.

Faint glows of red, purple, blue and green hue surrounded those people. Those colours are actually representing their emotions, their inner feels and Yujin finds that people are such boring creature. Some of them might act like they are good people but their aura showing such an ugly colour. She couldn’t help but reveal their colours and let the other humans judging them. She used to find amusement in doing so but not anymore.

The girl, some call her as a deity; the one that can affect people’s emotion with her blessings. Some people call her a guardian, an entity that protects people who are in need. She thinks that she is just a normal being. Aside from being able to see people aura and might be able to help them for a bit, she possesses no extraordinary power.

Playing around, Yujin poked at the man who is having a wavering black aura; the epitome of the most hideous form human can have. Usually, people who have such colour is the type of person that commits countless misdeed and never repent. She is about to toy around with this man but realized that there is another presence that she fails to recognize standing in front of the man.

“Hmm? Now, this is intriguing. How can she be auraless?”

Scratching on her cheeks, Yujin kicked the man’s shin and let him dropped into the nearby drain. Circling the slender girl, the deity is wondering the reasons behind the blank expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter