#KeepGoingWithIZONE (DimKwon)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe in her!”

A loud grumble can be heard inside of the room across the kitchen. Fidgeting her feet while trying her best to rearrange every dried kitchenware into the cabinet, Chaewon is feeling worried about her sister.

“Didn’t I already give her my all? What else did she expect from me?”

It isn’t hard for Chaewon to guess the reason behind Eunbi’s wrath for tonight. That must have a thing to do with her current girlfriend; Miyawaki Sakura. Apparently, Eunbi is having a slight misunderstanding with the lady with bright, round eyes.

Usually, Chaewon will just let her sister pour out her anger by smashing the piano’s key and produce some new songs. Did she mention Eunbi is a producer?

Not tonight, she guesses. Eunbi didn’t seem to have her usual composure and Chaewon makes a wild guess that the fight must be bigger than she thought. A beep from her phone attracted her attention away from Eunbi’s muffled screams from the room. Sliding the notification downwards, her eyes are running on the body of her phone as fast as she can.

A soft sigh escapes her lips as she finally understands what is happening, thanks to Hitomi’s text. Honda Hitomi, a girl with overflowing charisma, exudes from the stern gaze that manages to steals Chaewon’s stares away from the clingy couples in front of her. She just discovers that Sakura has a beautiful cousin that lives with the woman after coming here from Japan.

Well, enough about Hitomi. Chaewon decides it is better to drag Eunbi out from the room or else her sister might break something precious again this time. Worse, Eunbi will start sobbing uncontrollably to where tears are dried from her tear duct. She hates when Eunbi is in vulnerable states as it makes Chaewon want to strangle anyone that makes Eunbi sad. Here, she might do something indecent to Sakura and that is the last thing Chaewon wants to happen. Because even after fighting like the world will end in any second, Chaewon knows that both Eunbi and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter