#MyHeartIZwithIZONE (Hakataz)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank goodness it’s Friday!”

Nako pumped her fist in the air as she leaped onto the leather couch after tossing aside her sky-blue bag pack. Wiggling on the sofa, trying to remove her polka dot sock, Nako is trying to find her remote under the couch which munching on a macaron. For today, she decided to camp out in front of this magical, slim box and watched several movies which are highly recommended by her giants’ friend at school, Yujin, and Wonyoung.

She is enjoying the moment of her life all alone as her parents are busy managing their business, leaving Nako behind within this enormous penthouse. Truthfully, she felt a bit lonely but able to adjust and accept the loneliness as time passed. Living alone isn’t all bad as Nako gets to sleep as much as she wants without any high-pitched voice calling for her as early as 7 am.

Fiddling with her phone, Nako is having fun messaging her circle of friends, Minjoo, Hitomi, and Yuri who keep on bickering with each other as Yujin and Wonyoung cheered at those trio’s dumb fight. She is thinking about ordering some delivery food, maybe some pizza and carbonated drink will do, and about to place her order until space suddenly contorted in front of her, making Nako freeze in her spot.

“ACHOO! Ugh, teleporting is still gross! What’s with all the dust accumulated in the space?”

To her surprise, a lean, tall woman suddenly appeared from the distorted space; a pretty one, which is sneezing non-stop to the point Nako had to offer a box of tissue to this uninvited intruder.

“Phew, much better! Oh, Nako! Finally!”

The petite girl didn’t know how to react when the woman pulling her into a tight embrace while spewing nonsense that couldn’t be fathomed by the bright Nako. Pushing the lilac-haired stranger away from her, Nako frowned at the girl while eyeing for any object which can be used as a weapon against this woman. She took a step back and grabbed her bag which can easily surpass the weight of a baby elephant (she exaggerated but her bag pack is that heavy) and hold it in front of her.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?”

“I am Sakura, Miyawaki Sakura. Your parents send me from the future to save you from a series of unfortunate events which will occur starting tonight.”

Normally, Nako will deem this woman as a crazy stalker or intruder or robber but she couldn’t apply her normal logic at this moment.

Why?

It is because she herself witnessing how Sakura ripping the space and stepped inside her house while acting her deed is a normal occurrence like breathing. Not only that, those pair of doe-like eyes didn’t exude any bad intention which makes Nako having a war with herself whether to run away and maybe spend the night at her friend’s house or something along the line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter