#OneMiracleForIZONE (ChaeMin)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Magic potion, an effective solution one can rely upon when they have no ways to win over their crush heart.

Lee Chaeyeon, a royal in the 1560 era, is heartbroken when the girl she fell in love with didn’t reciprocate her feelings and instead choose the dame that lives at the end of her village. Chaeyeon is at a loss. What is lacking in Chaeyeon?

She is a royal, the direction next in line to the throne.

She has decent hunting skills as well as a good cook; a rare feat to be found in a royal as everything usually be prepared by the servants.

Not only that, but Chaeyeon also is approachable and isn’t snobbish like other nobles.

Thus, she couldn’t fathom the reasons behind Kang Hyewon rejected her and choose Kwon Eunbi. However, Chaeyeon thought that maybe Hyewon got little chance to know her yet. Thus, with the help of her master potion; Sakura, Chaeyeon obtain a magic potion that makes the drinker love the first person he or she sees.

Her plan is simple, she will slip a drink in front of Hyewon’s house and make the girl drink the potion before surprising the girl. This is a fool-proof plan.

Well, it supposed to be fool-proof.

Only that Chaeyeon has forgotten a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter