#UnendedStoryOfIZONE (MinTomi x Yuri)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, what’s with this new pair of shoes?”

A small voice resounds in the kitchen, the small pair of eyes is filled with suspicions at the sight of a box of brand-new shoes. Not to mention, the shoes is known as a limited edition that her friends are raving around in school.

“Yul, isn’t this is great? You’ve been saying that you want a new shoe, right?”

Minjoo walked towards her only daughter and take a seat beside the pouting girl with a pigtail. She reached for the girl’s hands and guided them towards the orange box on the table.

“Is it a bribe from the manager again? From the coffee shop, you work at?”

Donning a half-smile at the quick-witted child, Minjoo can only nod weakly. She is a single mom that is working two full-time jobs to make ends meet for her small family; Yuri and Minjoo. Even though life is hard, Minjoo is able to breeze it through thanks to her daughter, Yuri who always helping Minjoo around.

The only things are, Minjoo wants Yuri to lead a happy life and have a wonderful childhood. She thought that maybe it is okay to accept the proposal from the manager for a date. Look, Hitomi is perfect in every way people can imagine. She is hot, kind as well as accepting. It is rare to find someone who is able to accept that Minjoo has a child when they are asking her for a date. Most people will back away instantly upon finding Yuri existence in Minjoo’s life. Some of them even threw dirty glares and called her names; not that Minjoo cares about trash like them.

Hitomi is different.

The woman just intensifies her effort and tried to win Yuri’s heart.

But always ended up in failure.

Yuri hates Hitomi. So much. For whatever reasons, the small hamster is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter