#IZONEFlyThisWorld (SsamYen)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for your hard work!”

A loud raspy voice makes sure that she greeted every crew on the filming set as she let the main actors and actresses heading to their designated room first. As an extra, Yena didn’t have much choice but to fall into the invisible hierarchy at the set, or else, she will have a hard time advancing her career later.

“Yena-ya! Come and have a bite,” her friend which is the owner of a catering truck hollered which makes Yena beamed with happiness while bouncing towards the beauty with long, straight hair. Munching on her sandwich, Yena is calculating whether to join her fellow colleague for a smoke for a bit before resuming the filming. Just because she is extra, it didn’t mean that Yena can take it easy as she wants to establish a good reputation for herself.

“Kwangbae, thanks for the food!”

Yena quacked while striding towards her fellow extra and pulling out her lighter as well as a small red box from her pocket before being stopped by a girl with a small face. “Hey, care to spare a light for me?” Yena certainly startled for a mere second as she stares in disbelief at the major actress for the drama in which Yena currently participated. Fumbling with her lighter, Yena used her cream bun thumb and flicked the lighter before lighting up the thin, cylindrical object on Chaewon’s lips.

“Thanks, I’m Chaewon by the way. You?”

“Yena, Choi Yena.”

“Cool. Wanna talk somewhere else? That space over there seems already cramped,”

“H-How about the garden by the food truck? I see some secluded place just now,” Yena pointed towards her friend’s food truck which had a hidden garden behind it. The actress just hums her approval and Yena takes it as Chaewon agreement to move towards the garden. They both just huffed the smoke and Yena is amazed seeing a billowing white puff emerged from Chaewon’s small lip. Didn’t think t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter