#EndlessFantasiaIZONE (HyeYul)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If anyone can choose any superpower, what will it be?

If this question is asked back when people are still living on planet Earth, Hyewon might receive a snicker from her friends. However, that is not the case for people that are living on Planet Desalia; it’s a reality. Everyone gets to choose their magical power on their 18th birthday.

Kang Hyewon, a healthy and famous social butterfly, thinks that this is a precious gift from above. Thus, once she turned 18, she asked for the power of invisibility.

The reason?

Simple, Hyewon finds that she is attracted to a girl that just moved next to her house last week. The girl who often donned an orange tracksuit and walked to the 24-hour mart at the end of the street is known as Jo Yuri. Hyewon finds the girl has a cute habit of pouting while thinking hard, which is adorable in her eyes.

The only problem is, Hyewon didn’t have enough courage to strike a conversation with the girl. It is a peculiar phenomenon. For Hyewon, she can talk and befriend almost everyone without a hitch whenever she wanted. However, that is not the case with Jo Yuri.

Hyewon finds herself having a massive palpitation whenever the girl is nearby. This ended up haunting Hyewon for a couple of months and she decided to follow Yuri around the town to find the reason behind her heart race whenever she sees her new, attractive neighbour.

“You know that you are acting like a stalker, right Kwangbae?”

“Shut up, Yena. Yuri might hear you.”

“With this barrier of mine? Doubt it.”

Her best friend, Yena, unfortunately, is being dragged by Hyewon as the girl has a soundproof barrier as her power. Yuri has quite a sharp instinct and Hyewon almost being exposed several times while following Yuri around. Thus, upon finding that Yena can make a soundproof barrier, Hyewon asked (threatened) her best friend to follow Yuri around.

“You are lucky because that cute girl is always by Yuri side.”

Yena grumbles as she sneaked away with Hyewon a hundred meters away from Yuri and a girl wearing a black hoodie.

“Who? Are you talking about Chaewon?”

Hyewon turned towards her best friend in amusement. She always thought that Yena has little interest in people but turns out, her ducky friend develops a crush on Yuri’s step-sister; Chaewon.

“Shut up.”

“I hear someone is calling my name?”

A voice resounds inside their head, making Yena flustered while replying, “N-no! You misheard it!”

It is actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter