#StayBoldForIZONE (Kkubi x Kangbi x Yenbi x KwonChaeng x Woolimz) Holiday Proposal Pt 1

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Merry Christmas! I hope that all of us able to live happily together!”

Eunbi hums as she scooted closer towards the fireplace to gain extra heat and warm her body in this freezing winter season. She didn’t even realize that her five other friends are fidgeting in their place while glancing nervously in her direction.

“Ah! I forget to bring the turkey from the oven! Let me go and fetch it real fast from the kitchen.”

As soon as Eunbi tried standing up, her five friends also abruptly standing with her, making the woman with jet black hair jerked her eyebrows while staring at them. Tilting her head, she asked them, “What’s wrong? You all want to eat that much?”

“L-let me help you, Eun!”

A girl with medium-length pink hair pulled Eunbi’s loose blouse and headed towards the kitchen hastily. Eunbi swears that she heard a collective groan from her back and is wondering the reasons behind her friends’ peculiar behavior. All of them seem preoccupied and strangely calm when they usually able to turn a whole house upside down with their rowdiness.

Shrugging her thoughts aside as Eunbi regards that her friends might be under the ‘holiday fever’, Eunbi just bouncing on her steps as she pulled the tray of turkey from the oven before carefully putting it onto the table.

“Kkura-ya, can you pass me the knife?”

“Here you are, Eun.”

“Thanks- Eh? What is this? I want a knife, not a box, Kkura-ya.”

The pink-haired just coughed out loud before asking Eunbi to open the box (which Eunbi obliged without questioning much), and surprised upon seeing a golden ring nestled neatly inside the box. She is definitely at a loss for words as Sakura is kneeling on the ground with those wide, longing eyes while uttering, “Kwon Eunbi, will you be mine?”

Before she can digest the situation, a calm voice is calling for Eunbi from the living room, making the woman whipped her head nervously at Sakura who just smiles at her. “It’s okay,” Sakura uttered. “Think about it and take your time,” Eunbi can feel a surge of relief washed inside her as she nodded at Sakura before running towards the voice.

“Hyewon-ah, what’s wrong?”

“I think I left something in your car. Can you accompany me there?”

Thinking that maybe a breath of outside air might help Eunbi to calm her racing heartbeats, she agreed with Hyewon’s request and waddled through the thick snow towards her car. Hyewon asked Eunbi to help start the car first as the item she needs to find might fall under the seat. Didn’t think much, Eunbi complied with the girl with long, straight hair request and offered her help to find the missing item.

It took Hyewon a whole ten minutes to find it as she called Eunbi from the back seat, “Unnie. I can’t seem to find it. Can you maybe check the dashboard?”

“Oh gosh, Hyewon-ah. Just what are you-”

stopped functioning as Eunbi saw a beautiful ring is presented in front of her, sitting calmly inside the dashboard with a card written, “Will you be mine?”. Gulping hard, Eunbi is about to turn towards Hyewon before a loud quack can be heard from the car, startling both of the women sitting inside the car.

“Eunbi unnie! There’s a problem with the drainage! Is it blocked? I want to take a bath!”

“Wait up, Yena-ya. I need to talk with Hyewon.”

“It’s alright. Think about it first, I can wait for you.”

Having two consecutive proposals from her friends isn’t the kind of Christmas that Eunbi imagines having this year. Feeling dizzy, she staggered towards Yena who is waiting at the front door with clattering teeth.

“Let’s head inside. I’ll freeze to death if I spend a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter