#SmileTogetherIZONE (ChaeYena)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaemin, listen. I will take you to the nearby karate dojo, but just for safety measures, I will accompany you on your first day, is that clear?”

“Yes! Thank you, Chaeyeon unnie!”

The beam of her little sister is what Chaeyeon cares for. She couldn’t fathom the reasons behind a group of children dare to bully this angel. Well, school violence is a normal occurrence in their country. Even though lots of people tried abolishing this infamous culture, it is still lingering around, as if already making a deep root inside everyone who possesses wealth and power. Chaeyeon wished that she can do something better so that her precious sister wouldn’t be the target of bullying. However, with her limited capabilities, she can only comply with Chaemin’s request to learn self-defence.

While it is good to know ways to defend oneself, Chaeyeon is worried that her sister might use her skills to fight others. She didn’t want Chaemin to start any fighting and thus, Chaeyeon decided to observe her sister on the first day while evaluating the group of people that enrolled at the nearby gym; the owner asked her to refer to the gym as a dojo. Just to be safe, Chaeyeon signed Chaemin up for a basic class only, and if her sister is feeling good and the people there are nice, she planned to enrol for a better class for the precious angel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter