#NewUniverseForIZONE (HyeKkura)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurried footsteps resound within the hospital hallway as a girl with ebony, straight hair is running towards a room as soon as she got the call. Her bated breath didn’t help her calm down as she stood in front of room number 3975 while patting her chest.

Taking a deep breath, she tried plastering a huge grin on her face while exclaiming, “Saku-chan! You are finally back!”

She expects that both of them will run to each other, enveloping their bare arms with one another’s warmth after not meeting for almost 24 months. However, the reaction that she received is a baffled look on the girl with round eyes. The look on Sakura’s face isn’t what she imagines for their reunion as the girl croaked, “Who are you?”

Perplexed by Sakura’s question, Hyewon pursed her lips as she retreated, dropping the bag that she shouldered while heading towards the doctor’s that is in charge of Sakura’s room. Knocking on the door impatiently, Hyewon greeted the charismatic woman with glassy eyes.

“Hyewon-ah, you came.”

“What happened to her, Eunbi unnie? Why is she looking aghast?”

She gulped hard when the doctor shakes her head while flipping on a switch to the projector on the back. Switching off the room’s light, Eunbi explained that Sakura is suffering a severe head injury after returning from the recent war. The doctor also explained that the concussion caused Sakura to suffer from memory impairs, causing the girl to lose information about herself.

“So, you say that she remembered nothing about me and her? About our relationship? Just what kind of accident occurred during the war for her to suffer to this extend?”

“I’m sorry, Hyewon. We cannot expect anything from a war. Anything can happen. Hey, she comes back alive, and that’s a big achievement already. I suggest that you spend your time with her while slowly showing Sakura about your memories together to jog her mind,” They both stared at the small frame picture of Eunbi together with a woman with a gleeful smile that is also Sakura’s best friend. Realizing that she is causing Eunbi to reminiscence about a bitter past, Hyewon apologizes before bidding Eunbi farewell as she headed back towards Sakura’s room.

“Who are you?”

The first question from Sakura stabbed her deep as those pair of doe-like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter