#ToOurParadiseIZONE (Kkubi) Holiday Proposal Part 2

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nee-chan! Will you bring your partner over for Christmas party this year?”

She rolled her eyes at her younger brother’s words which sounds nosy in Sakura’s opinion. She tried shoving the matter again but when the young man keeps on questioning, she rapped, “I will bring the most gorgeous woman you’ve ever seen, Sasuke. So, shut up and just bring your beloved Naruto to our year-end party.”

“I am just worried about you, Nee-chan. Didn’t Mom want us to call that annoying party the Christmas party though?”

Rolling her eyes at her annoying brother Sakura, they both are now conversing about the upcoming Christmas day which they both will spend with their respective friends and partner. Sasuke even trolling Sakura for not being able to confess after having a one-sided crush on this exceptional beauty with lustrous ebony hair for years.

“At least I’m not too infatuated to the point taking extra measures in making sure your crush notices you!”

“Hey! That is called strategic action, okay? At least I got to make Naruto look at me!”

“You both are a pair of creepy dudes. Good luck in giving me a nephew or niece next year, okay?”

“Hah! You better give me a beautiful niece next year! You got the ring already, right? What makes you waiting for long, Nee-chan? Just propose to her straight away!”

If only things are that easy, I must have already married Eunbi. We then must have four beautiful daughters.

Sighing at Sasuke’s words, Sakura bid her brother goodbye as she slumped on her bed, staring at the white ceiling while imagining a certain face. Kwon Eunbi. The woman who caught Sakura’s heart and held it captive since their high school year till this very day. Eunbi is a woman which isn’t hard to love, judging from her friend’s infatuation over the woman too.

Sakura might have a better shot in confessing earlier if not for her friends who turn out bearing the very same feel towards Eunbi who is the only one oblivious to their feels. Eunbi treats them as her close friends and Sakura really didn’t dare to break this bond they forged together. However, her heart is wavering when all four of them finally mustered the courage and face each other for a serious discussion regarding Eunbi.

***

[Flashback]

“Okay, everyone. Thank you for coming to our first ever official meeting.”

Sakura stared at Chaeyeon which is the person who came up with the idea of four of them coming clean with their feels towards Eunbi. All four of them will spend Christmas night with Eunbi; a tradition that they make since their youthful era.

“I still couldn’t believe that Eunbi unnie didn’t even realize that her friends like her since high school. She’s really clueless, huh?”

Chaewon chimes in as she is invited to chip in ideas for the four people that are nervous about proposing Eunbi to be their partner for the rest of their life. Sakura just sighed at Chaewon’s words while carefully discussing proposing Eunbi one by one just to not shock and scare the woman too much.

“We need to make sure that each of us will have a proper chance to confess.”

Hyewon voiced out her suggestion which is quick to be agreed upon by Sakura and Chaeyeon.

“No sabotaging?”

“What the heck? You dare to cross your friends, Yena?”

Sakura stares in disbelief at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter