CHAPTER 27

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627ccbb96b53c47696563534699.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

It's only yesterday when the girls from the tennis club made Nayeon feel uncomfortable and who would have guessed after a day they're back at it again. So how did it get to this?

4A's class was dismissed earlier than scheduled, Nayeon volunteered to take the trash out since 4B are still on class. She left the rest of the girls in their classroom and opted to go alone, it's just one bag, she thought.

Everything was okay until she passes by the tennis court on her way back. Which leads us to now.

"Hey."

"Hey Nayeon-ssi."

Nayeon knew the moment she stops it'll be a problem for her, so she just continued making her way and choose to turn a deaf ear to whoever was calling her. It didn't last long though, she was hit by a tennis ball. She turns around found Bona BN, Somi SM, Ryujin RJ, and Sunmi SN.

BN : "I don't understand why Jeong likes you when you're this rude. We've been calling you for a while now."

NY : "And I don't remember I have any obligation in talking with any of you."

SU "What a b*tch. I can't believe this is the type of girl Jeong wants to hang out with. You're probably just acting nicely in front of her."

NY : "You're not any better than I am, what do you girls want? She's obviously not interested in any of you."

BN : "And you think she's interested in you?"

NY : "She doesn't but the difference here is I accepted it. Unlike you girls who keep on forcing yourself to her. I'm leaving, I'll let this go but..."

SM : "But what? Your gonna tell the teachers? Or maybe Jeongyeon? Do you think we care?"

Since Nayeon didn't answer the girls started throwing balls at her. She just walks through it with her hands covering her face. But with this she finds it hard to navigate her way and fell on the ground, bruising her knees.

RJ : "Oh mianhe, did we not hit you hard enough???"

And Nayeon stood up shrug it off and walk away. She was holding the tears and anger within her. The moment she came back, all her friends notice her wound and her swollen forehead.

MN : "What happened to you?????"

NY : "I-i just fell." She stutter.

SN : "Fell??? Your forehead is red. It's like you've been hit by a baseball."

RS : "Unnie, tell us what really happened."

MM : "Sana that's not a baseball, its a tennis ball. Is it one of those girls yesterday?"

JS : "Girls?"

MN : "Some of the members of the tennis club we're bugging her and Jeong yesterday. Let me see." She walked closer to her, made the older girl sat on a chair.

MN : "Momo is right this is definitely a tennis ball, who did this to you?!"

MN :        

And the way Mina's voice grew louder made Nayeon cried. She didn't know why it just suddenly happen.

SN : "Momo-yah let's go. We're gonna talk to those girls."

JS : "I'm coming with you. Rose, Mina don't leave unnie for now."

RS : "Arraso, we'll go and tell 4B too."

NY : "Stop... I don't want to make this a big deal."

MM : "What??? They wanted trouble the moment they threw that ball at you. Do they think we'll just let it go? No way."

NY : "Momoring, please? I don't really want anyone to know about this. They're just displeased since I hang out with Jeong a lot."

MN : "It's not your fault. Jeongyeon needs to talk to those girls."

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Nabong, gaja! The girls went to their clubs already :)"

Jeongyeon was right outside 4A's class, she only saw the older girl when the girls that were covering her move to the side. She was shocked to see Nayeon with bruised knees, a red forehead, and crying.

JY : "Wae?! Wae?! Are you crying????" She said as she rushed to her and Nayeon didn't answer back, she just continued wiping her tears.

JY :        

JY : "I said what happened to you???? Why are you crying?!"

Jeongyeon pulled her wrist away from her face, looked at her eyes that's starting to get red. There's was only frustration all over the taller girl.

MN : "Jeong it's...."

NY : "Nothing I just slipped on my way back from throwing the trash."

MM : "No it's not."

NY : "Momo, it is."

And the girls just let the two of them talk. It's like they knew there not allowed to say anything to the taller girl.

JY : "Aish you should've told me from the start. Let's go to the clinic."

NY : "No need."

JY : "No need? Look at you, look at those wounds. I bet it's really painful, you look like you've been crying for a while now. Aish, sometimes you need to listen to me too, gaja."

NY : "I said there's no need for that I'm fine. The pain will go away, let's go to the library."

JY : "You're really driving me crazy Im Nayeon! If you don't want to go then wait for me here, I'm gonna get some bandage from the clinic. Don't even think of moving an inch." She left her bag and run away.

SN : "Unnie why didn't you tell her? If she talks to those girls it'll put an end to this kind of thing."

NY : "Are you serious? You know her, she's unpredictable but one thing was for sure. She's gonna make a big deal about it and worst she can even get in trouble."

MM : "So?"

NY : "I don't want her getting into fights."

MN : "Unnie if you don't tell her those girls will come back at you."

NY : "I'll just ignore them."

SN : "Aish, you're stubborn. Jeongyeon had every right to get crazy because of you and so we're. We're not gonna do anything but from now on your not allowed to go anywhere without any of us. If those girls did something again, we're not gonna let it go arraso?"

NY : "Okay just.. Don't tell anyone, not even to any of the girls in 4B."

JY : "Here! I got the bandage and put this on your forehead, it's swelling." She said while trying to catch her breath.

NY : "I'm fine."

JY : "You're not! Stop saying that, because you're obviously not. If you need to throw the trash wait for me and I'll do it."

NY : "You're not even part of our class."

JY : "That's not the point if you can't carry it on your own don't force yourself."

RS : "Stop getting worked up Jeong."

JY : "How couldn't I? If I knew we could have prevented this from happening."

MN "We really could."

NY : "Arraso, sorry for making you guys worry. Jeong lets go."

JY : "We're not going anywhere but home. You need to rest."

NY : "But..."

JY : "No buts. I have no plans in listening if you're like that, I'll take you home now. If you have to take the day off tomorrow then do it."

NY : "I won't, I'll be fine by tomorrow."

MN : "Arraso, let's go. We'll walk you two to the parking lot."

Nayeon stood up, but the pain in her knees was making it hard for her to walk. Jeongyeon didn't say a word just lowered herself in front of her and pulled her in for a piggyback.

NY : "Jeong I can walk."

JY : "I know but if you want to make it heal faster we better give it time to rest."

MM : "I'll help you with her bag."

JY : "Gomaweoyo."

The girls walked Jeongyeon and Nayeon to the parking lot like they were a bunch of security guards on the lookout. When they arrived at Jeongyeon's car, the taller girl remembers that her math book was on her desk and ask the girls if they could stay with Nayeon for a second while she goes and grabs it.

MM : "You should've told her unnie, imagine what will happen once she finds out."

SN : "She'll be really upset."

NY : "And that's why I can't tell her."

JS : "You know she'll find out about it even if you don't tell her and what are you gonna do when that happens?"

NY : "I'll make sure she won't know. I trust you girls won't say anything and I don't think those girls would tell anyone what they did to me."

MN : "We won't only because you ask us not to but once we learn that this happened again. Jeong wouldn't be the only person to know."

RS : "The girl was too worried about you, she's literally freaking out when she saw you crying."

NY : "Nothing special, I know for a fact that she'll do that for anyone. Especially for her friends."

SN : "I don't think you get it...."

NY : "Get what?"

MN : "Nothing, but please like Sana said don't go on your own for now and don't try to keep anything hidden from us, if you don't want Jeongyeon to know we understand but we're your best friends, so don't hide it from us."

MM : "Maja, we'll always have your back."

NY : "I promise, gomaweoyo."

---

(A/N) Thanks for the suggestion, I saw that most of you choose 2Yeon.  I didn't even saw a single JeongMi there haha! I guess that story belongs to 2Yeon now buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I won't say the title, since I have a bunch of fics in my draft right now.  Don't worry it's not all 2yeon, it's a variety :) One of them is a second book of my previous fic.