CHAPTER 13

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fc855d942dd512969284309.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

She started running in the hallway. *Ring*Ring* that was the first bell of the morning. She was just a few steps away from the 3rd floor.

And there she saw Nayeon, sweeping the corridor of there classroom.

JY : "She's probably doing her morning duties, okay Jeong. Say good morning, hand her the flowers and then run away like the cool kid, you are." She said to herself.

-

JY : "Uhm Nayeon-ssi. Good morning :) Do me a favor, Here take it." She panted.

NY :        

NY : "Good morning, why are you running? And where did you get this?"

JY : "I picked it up somewhere. See you later."

She was quick on her feet, it didn't even take a minute for her to disappear from Nayeon's vision.

Her heart was beating fast, it could be from running around or it could also be from Nayeon's stunning beauty in the morning.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Ohhh what are you girls doing here?"

SL : "We saw your wallet on our way back to class, you should be careful next time."

MB : "Dahyunie :)"

DH : "Unnie what brought you here?"

WH : "Your friend drop her wallet in the garden."

CY : "Ehhhh what is Hyung doing there?"

HS : "She asked us for a flower for..."

JY : "For nothing hahaha :) thanks again, girls."

SL : "No problem we're going back its almost the first period. See you around."

The girls left them and the rest of her friends who "accidentally" heard what Hwasa said came cornering her.

TY : "So is this "Nothing" have a name? Hahaha."

LS : "Does it start with N???"

JN : "A-Y-E-O-N?????"

JY : "Yah! Shut up someone might hear you."

CY : "So it's really for Nayeon unnie huh?"

JY : "Ji help?"

JH : "Well if you didn't drop your wallet those girls wouldn't have come here... They would've not exposed your supposedly secret.... Oppps."

DH : "Omo!!!! So are you really serious about this Hyung?????"

MP : "I see that Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi and company are overflowing with energy today. That's good, I guess none of you we'll be sleeping right?"

JH : "Of course Ms. Park."

This was the first time Jeongyeon felt happy to see her teacher, in fact, she's relieved that her teacher is just in time.

-

NAYEON'S POV

My group was assigned to do the morning duties today. I came in a little early than usual, we started cleaning inside the room and I was just finishing up the corridor when the bell rings. 

Come to think of it, I saw all of Jeongyeon's friends but I haven't seen her.

JY : "Uhm Nayeon-ssi. Good morning :) Here take it."

Ohhh speaking of the devil. 

NY : "Good morning, where did you get this?"

JY : "I picked it up somewhere. See you later."

And before I could ask her again she already ran off.

-

These flowers are familiar, where did I've seen this???

It's from the Mamamoos garden, did she stole it from them? Those girls really love their garden. Is she picking a fight with them? 

Aish Yoo Jeongyeon!

HS : "Annyeong Nayeon-ssi, have you seen Yoo Jeongyeon?"

What a coincidence, the girls just happen to be looking for her... That pabo, good thing I recognized the voice and hid the flowers at my back.

NY : "Annyeong hmm. Who are you looking for again?"

WH : "Jeongyeon-ssi from 4B."

NY : "Ohh, her class is next door."

WH : "Gomowo! Have a good day."

That was a close call if they saw I have their flowers I would've gotten into trouble.

-

Our morning class started, I placed the flowers on my favorite book since I can't carry it around, I'll just make use of it in another way. It's gonna be a good bookmark. 

I need to give Jeongyeon a hefty amount of scolding later.

[LUNCH BREAK]

Just like always, the girls sat with us but this time Jeongyeon was sitting across me.

RS : "The first term exam is coming soon."

JN : "Maja, but you guys are more concern than we are haha!"

DH : "Hahaha I'm okay with a 75, as long as I passed."

MM : "I should switch section with Jihyo."

JY : "Hep! Hep! She's happy with us. Right, Ji?"

JH : "Hahaha you know you're the only one stopping me right? If you just study hard then we can go to section A together."

JY : "I am! I'll take the number one spot."

CY : "You're ambitious Hyung hahaha you certainly can't dethrone Nayeon unnie. She's been in there since we're in our first year."

JY : "Whatever beside it's too late to change sections."

SN : "Ohh Nayeon unnie, did you watch the new episode already? It was really..."

NY : "Hold on, I haven't. It always releases late night and I'm already sleepy by the time. I'll watch it later after school."

SN : "Arraso."

JH : "What's that?"

MM : "Cheese in a trap."

JH : "I'm watching that too :)"

TY : "Ohh Nayeon Unnie, you know what? Hyung went to the garden."

JY : "Great, after staying quiet the whole time you decided to open your mouth."

MN : "What did she do this time?"

JY  : "Excuse me Ms. Myoui? I didn't do anything bad."

And everyone was laughing at how Jeongyeon defended herself.

TY : "Hahaha this time she went there for something, Hwasa unnie told us."

JY : "Ah! Maja! Those girls from 4C told me about you!" she said as she pointed at Dahyun.

DH : "Me????"

JY : "Yes!!! You and Momo are dating!"

JH : "And???"

JY : "What??? They're dating!!!!"

SN : "Your 4 months late hahaha, they've been going out for a while now."

CY : "Hahaha you made a fool of yourself."

JY : "Why didn't anyone told me? Nabong?"

NY : "What? You don't even know me at that time. Besides I just heard about it from a while back."

JH : "1 point for Im Nayeon, 0 for Yoo Jeongyeon hahaha!"

DH : "Hahaha mianhe Hyung, I thought it was obvious."

*Ring*Ring*

MN : "Gaja.. Time to head back."

CY : "Arraso! Take the lead Ms. Myoui."

JN : "Pabo she's not even your classmate."

CY : "Kill Joy."

I was sitting in class when I remember the flowers, I forgot to ask her about it and what does she need now?

*One Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"Hey! Nabong."

*One Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"NABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!"

*One Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

 "IM NAYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!"

*Message sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"Yah! You just sent me a message a while ago stop, flooding me!"

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"Well, I thought you're gonna ignore me again."

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"I should, didn't I told you last time no texting while on class unless it's R-E-A-L-L-Y important?"

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"But this is........"

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"What it is this time?"

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"So Seungyeon unnie bought me a chocolate yesterday....... And...... I don't really like sweets, can I give it to you instead?"

TO : YOO JEONGYEON 

"You said it was important! Eat it or just take it home!"

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"You know how sensitive my family is, if unnie sees that I haven't eaten it she'll get sad."

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"Aish, arraso."

And that's all she needs to hear to stop. I hid my phone and went back to listening to my teacher.

JY : "Hey..." 

I saw her seating right outside the window next to me.

NY : "What are you doing here?" I whisper to her.

JY : "Here, you said you'll take it right? :) This one is for you, and can you do me a favor? Can you hand this one to Mina?"

JY :        

NY : "Arraso go back to your room."

---