Wonderful night

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Kikwang POV

The two of us are walking at the park. Alone... just the two of us. We sat on a swing. Swing back and forth but just stay quiet.

"Mind telling me about yourself?" I ask her.

"Well... I have 3 brothers" She said.

"You an only daughter?"

"Neh."

"Your brothers. They...."

"Don't care about me. It's like I don't even existed. Since I was small. They never care about me. If I cry they just let me cry until I fall asleep. If I hurt myself they just ignored me and let me cry. But I still love them. Because they my brothers" She said. It's like she keep this thing to herself and she wait the right time to tell somebody. On the dim light. I saw a drop of tears from her eyes. I stand up from my swing and bend down in front of her. I wipe her tears.

I smile at her. But she just blink. She look so innocent and fragile now. It's make me want to protect her.

"Don't cry. You have us now." I said and she hug me....... Oh my..... she hug ME!!

Your POV

I hug him. He so nice to me. I felt save around him. I felt like he is my best friend or *cough* boyfriend *cough*

......

.......

........

I HUG HIM!!!???? I quickly released the hug. When I realize that I hug him. I look away. Good thing this place is dark or he will see I blush.

"S-s-sorry" I stuttered on my word. He smile and rub the back of his head. I look down on my shoes. Hey... when did I bought this shoes? It's looks nice. I think Heerin unnie bought it for me. Suddenly I felt something around my shoulders. I look up and saw Kikwang fix his jacket on me.

"You look cold so...." He said. My heart flutter and without me knowing my lips turn into a bright smile.

"It's my first time I see you smile like this" He said. Now that I realize it I lowered my head avoiding his gaze.

"You should smile like that more often. You look beautiful when you smile." He added. Now I'm blushing again.

"Thank you Kikwang oppa for being here with me" I said and look at him.

"No problem. So from now on if you have any problem you can tell me. Arasso?" He said and I smile and nodded. He stand up.

"Come on let's get you home" He said and held out his hand. I take his hand and stand up. We take a cab to my small apartment. I look at the time 1.32am. Wow... and I got work tomorrow. So its Kikwang.

Kikwang POV

We arrived at her apartment.

"Thanks for sending me home" She said.

"No problem. Now go inside you have work tomorrow." I said.

"Neh oppa. Good night"

"Good night ~~~~~" I said and she went out from the cab. She waved at me and went inside. I look at her until she disappeared. Then I ask the driver to drive to my dorm. Tonight... I got to spend time with ~~~~~. I'm so happy! I hope I can do this everyday. Duh.... of course I can. Because she is MY COORDI!!

Your POV

I went inside my apartment with a smile that plastered on my face. Tonight is a wonderful night. I look at my hand. He held my hands..... OMG!!!!!!!! If his fan girls know they probably jealous. Hehe.... I take off my jacket and put it on my chair. Wait this isn't my jacket.... oh I forgot to give Kikwang his jacket back. OMO! Nevermind.... I can give it back tomorrow. I slam myself on the bed and daydreaming about Kikwang. Suddenly my phone buzzed......

To: ~~~~~~

From: Unknown.

Good night. I hope we can meet again.

-Key-

Key?

.........

....

....

KEY???!!!! HOW THE HECK DID HE GET MY NUMBER???!!!

------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINHO OPPA (SHINee) !!!! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!

Saegil chugahamnida!! SARANGHEA MINHO OPPA

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13440/7/for-better-or-for-worse-daeguknamah-hyunmin-janggeunsuk-junhyung-yuri