Sweet oppa

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I'm at home cutting the vegetables for dinner. Oppas not home yet. So I'm alone in this apartment. Kikwang words hurt me. He likes me as a dongsaeng. I knew I never had a chance. I mean he's an idol and I'm just a coordi. Nothing more. Why am I thinking that he actually fall in love with his coordi? Like no way. It will never happen.

"Ouch" I winced in pain as I just cut my own finger. I watch the blood flow. Somehow... I don't fell anything. Everything felt numb. I sigh and went to the sink and washed the blood away. Then I went to find a bandaged. After I bandage it. I went back to cooking. I heard the door been opened and closed. I look at my oppas who are so tired.

"Oppas have you had dinner?" I ask them

"Nope" Heechul reply.

"Dinner would be ready" I said and went back to the kitchen.

Ryeowook POV

What happen to ~~~~~? She look sad.

"Hey what you guys think happened to ~~~~?" I ask them

"Nothing. Why you ask?" Heechul ask.

"She just look down. That's all"

"You care about her now?" Yesung ask. I look away.

"Well she is our sister. So it's not wrong" I said and went to the kitchen. I went to the the fridge and take out a mineral water. I look at ~~~~~. She was kinda spacing out. I look at her finger.

"Yah what happened to your finger?" I ask her trying to be cold. Even though I was worried sick..... worried sick? Something wrong with me

"Huh? Oh nothing. I just cut my fingers" She said expressionless. Ok something is wrong with her. I open my mouth to ask then I closed it back. I open my mouth to speak..

"Dinner is ready" She said and went to the dining room with the food. I help her arrange the table. We sit around the table and begin to eat. Heechul and Yesung eat like pigs. While for ~~~~ she just play with her foods.

"Yah don't play with your foods" Yesung scold her.

"Sorry" She said quietly.

"What's wrong with you?" Heechul ask.

"Nothing. I just don't have any appetite" She said slowly.

"Well at least eat a little. You got work tomorrow right?" Heechul ask again and she nodded. Then she begin to eat slowly. After the dinner she clean the dishes and then went to her room.

"Wookie... go talk to her" Heechul said once she gone to her room.

"Eh? Why me?"

"Because you're the soft heartened one" Yesung said.

"Yah go. What if she tell dad about us? We'll be dead" Heechul said. I sigh and went to her room. I knock on the door.

"Come in" Her soft voice heard. I went inside and saw her on the bed. Sitting with her knees on the chest. I went to her and sit beside her.

Your POV

I still kept quiet as Ryeowook took a sit beside me. I hear he sigh.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"Nothing"

"Tell me. I won't tell anyone" He said. For the first time he speaks so nice and soft to me. I felt touch by his kindness.

"I ............... like someone" I said.

"What? Who is it? What's his job? What his name???" Ryeowook drain me with questions. I chuckle a bit.

"How can you laugh? Tell me!" He said.

"Lee Kikwang. A singer" I said still not looking at him. I just lowered my head and look on the bed.

"Kikwang? The one you met when he was still a trainee?" He said

"Oppa... how do you know that?"

"Well.... um.... I... I read....... your..... your diary" He said and cleared his throat. My eyes widened.

"Oppa! How could you?" I said and slap his arm.

"Ow... I was just curious. So what about him?" He ask.

"Well... he only like me as dongsaeng." I begin to quiet down again.

"At least he still like you" He said and shrugged.

"I know....." I trailed off.

"If you really love someone you have to let him go. If he come back that's mean he really the one for you" He said.

"Oppa.... where did you get this words?" I .

"Yah! I'm a singer I'm good at this kind of stuff" He said proudly. I laugh a little and I hug him. He look shock a little bit. Then he slowly patted my back. I release the hug and smile at him.

"Thank you oppa" I told him.

"No problem. But don't tell Heechul and Yesung hyungs. They might mock me"

"Roger oppa" I said. I salute and make like I zipped my mouth.

"Ok now go to sleep"

"Neh oppa good night"

"Good night ~~~~-ah" He said and closed the door. I lay on my bed. Let him go? Can I really do it. I like him for 3 years. Now I have to let him go... well I think it's about time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww.... sweet oppa. I make Ryeowook nice because I really love him and I can't imagine him be the evil brothers. Because he ssssssssooooooooooooooooooo CUTE. Yay for ETERNAL MAKNAE RYEOWOOK....

In Malaysia the time is 12 midnight so............................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DUBU LEADER ONEW FROM SHINee...... I HOPE YOU CAN EAT A LOT OF CHICKEN AT YOUR BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!!