Skip a heartbeat.

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I was quite shocked by Kevin's sudden act.. He actually noticed me staring at that rhinestone heart hair clip!

That made my heart skip a beat for a second.. he's just so thoughtful and nice.

He also seemed really sincere in giving me the gift.. But I haven't known him for long and I don't think its right to accept a gift from him so soon, right?

I really liked the hair clip though, but anyway..

I went back home to get changed and prepare for work.

I took my own time looking through my closet, thinking of something suitable to wear and I thought of wearing something cute today, so I picked out this :

I grabbed my handbag and all the other essential items while checking the time on my phone.

"Oh no! Its 12.57 PM already!" I blurted out.

Hurriedly, I rushed out of the house and flagged for a cab right outside our building.

Lucky for me, I didn't have to wait too long before a taxi arrived.

Kikwang POV

I glanced at the clock in our dressing room and saw that it was already 1.10 PM..

"Aish, why hasn't she reached yet!" I mumbled to myself.

"By 'she', you mean ~~~~-ah? Missing her already? Didn't you just met her yesterday?" Doojoon teasingly replied.

I was stunned and turned to my left immediately.

As usual, Doojoon pops out of no where and eavesdrops on the conversation between me AND myself.

"Pshhh.. Shut up.." I said annoyingly.

I was starting to suspect that Doojoon is a secret ninja..

Just then,

"MIANHE, I'm late!" A voice from across the room shouts out.

I turned my head to look in the direction of the voice and saw that it was ~~~~-ah!

Unknowingly, a smile spread across my face.

"Where did you go?! Why are you so late!" Heerin noona asked.

"Sorry.. I forgot about the time.." ~~~~-ah replied apologetically.

'Oh so that was why..' I thought to myself. (since I didn't want Doojoon to hear me again)

I didn't want to seem so excited and eager to meet ~~~~-ah in front of my members or they'll spazz and make the situation awkward, so I just walked nonchalantly towards the dressing table and sat on the chair.

Your POV

Once I arrived at the building, I got off the taxi immediately and ran towards Beast's dressing room.

It was already 1.10PM!

"MIANHE! I'm late!" I shouted out once I stepped inside the room.

"Where did you go?! Why are you so late!" Heerin unnie asked me.

"Sorry.. I forgot about the time.." I said, feeling apologetic.

After that, my first reaction was to look at Kikwang and I saw that he was smiling.. I smiled too but after a few seconds, he stopped smiling and just walked towards the dressing table.

I was a little confused.. Did he forget about yesterday..?

I shrugged it off and went to take out my make up kit.

I walked towards Kikwang, who was the first person I had to put on make up for and started with the foundation.

As I was applying the foundation on his face, he smiled and said "I'm glad you're wearing it."

I was confused for a moment but I realised he was talking about the bracelet he gave to me when he confessed.

 "Neh, I like it.. it's important to me" I said and blushed a little.

 

Hey guys!

Its me, TheGeek! (If you don't know me, I'm the co-author ^^)

I'm sorry for updating so late because when I tried the first few times, I don't know why but I wasn't allowed to post a chapter!

But miraculously, it worked today so I decided to post a chapter since I don't want to keep you guys waiting for so long and Rifa_SuJu would be away for quite some time!

Please comment and tell me if the chapter is up-to-standard/ okay/ poor or anything! (I know it didn't have much content, I'll try to make up for it!)

Its the first time I've ever writing a chapter of a fan-fic so I'm not so confident & I'm in a rush (because school just started for me and I'm getting really busy)!

Hope that you guys will like this chapter though!

Annyeong ^o^