Pick you up at 8

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

While Hyeri dragged me to somewhere. I'm still in daze. What was Kikwang did just now? He like inches away from my face. I can fell his breath on my lips. I felt my knee weak and totally melted like an ice cream cone. What exactly he wanted to tell me that time? He said... I l.... like? love? what??!! Arghh!! this suspense is killing me. But I think he wouldn't say he love me because he already said that he like me as a dongsaeng.. hmm....

"Hello?? Unnie?" Hyeri wave her hand in front of me. I snap out of my daze and look at her with a smile.

"What were you thinking unnie?" She ask.

"Nothing" I said and then she brought me to the building cafeteria. At the place I saw U-Kiss sitting on one table and chat happily. I swallowed hard. She said just her oppa but I don't know I will be seeing all U-Kiss members.

"Oppa. Unnie is here" She said when we reach the table. Kevin turn to see me and quickly stand up but hit his knee on the table. I wince and he jump up and down while holding his knee. All the members look at him and shook their heads.

"So much for the cool image" Eli muttered under his breath. I bit my lips hiding my smile.

"Oppa are you ok?" Hyeri said and went to him. He smile a little. He stop jumping but still rubbing his knee.

"Hi" He said to me. I think I saw him blush. I nodded to him.

"Unnie let's sit" She said and came to me. I was about to sit next to Dongho when she push me away from him and make me sit beside Kevin. I blink at her but she smile innocently. There was a long silent. I look down on the table and playing with my fingers under the table. This is so awkward. I look up and saw all of them staring at me. I blink and blush.

"So...." Alexander start. I look at him and he smile.

"We saw you with Beast" Soohyun said.

"I work as a coordi" I said quietly.

"Do you have a boyfriend unnie?" Hyeri ask. I look to the others who look at me intently. I look at Kevin who beside me. Wow... he look way too cute when I look closer. I turn back to Hyeri.

"Umm.... no. Never had one" I said and look down.

"Really?!" Kevin lit up. I look at him weird. "I mean.... oh I see" He cough and calmly said. I look at my watch and stand up.

"I'm sorry but I have to go" I said and bowed then I left.

Kevin POV

I look at her walk away and I sigh.

"Do you think she hates me?" I blurt it out and then I mentally slap myself. Why did I said that?

"What? Why do you ask?" Kiseop said and smirk. I swallowed hard.

"I think somebody fall in love" Kibum said and snickered.

"Hyung. She didn't say anything about that" Dongho said.

"Uh... yeah..." I look away.

"Don't worry oppa. I'll help you with unnie" Hyeri said and I smile at her. I wonder if I ever met her again. Beast coordi... hmm....

Your POV

I ran back to the Beast room. But they are not there. I turn around headed to the door but stop when I saw...

"Hi ~~~~" He said cheerfully.

"Annyeong Key oppa" I said and bowed.

"Aigoo... you don't need to be so formal with me"

"Neh..."

"~~~~~-ah"

"Neh?"

"It's been a week since I confessed"

"Oh... about that..."

"It's ok. I don't want to pressured you. You can take all the time you want. I'll wait for you"

"Thank you oppa"

"Anyway... are you free tonight?"

"Umm... neh."

"Ok then pick you up at 8. Bye"

"Wait oppa..." Aish he didn't even give me a chance to talk. I sit on the couch and sigh. Where are they? Then I hear a loud chatting outside and coming towards this room.

"Why are you so slow Kikwang?" Yoseob said. I can hear them from inside the room.

"It's not my fault" Kikwang said.

"You should just say it first then flirt with her" Doojoon said.

"Well... you guys eavesdropping" Kikwang said.

"We also wanted to know what you wanted to say to ~~~~" Heerin unnie said.

"I wonder who the girl oppa is" Hyunseung ask and then they all finally in the room looking shock.

"~~~~~-ah..." Heerin unnie said shock.

"Umm... did you hear anything?" Dongwoon ask. I pretend that I didn't hear anything.

"Hear what?"

"Nothing" They all said. At 5pm they send me home since Beast schedule ended early today. I'm in Beast van while Heerin unnie on her own car. I said thank you and went out.

"~~~~~-ah" I turn around and saw Kikwang.

"Neh?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"Well....umm..." I couldn't finish my sentence because he cut me off

"I pick you up at 8. Bye" He said and ran back to his van before people spotted him. I  stand there froze. Now what? Key and Kikwang both will pick me up at 8. I ran to the elevator and then into the apartment. Went into my room and shut the door then sit there on the bad. For 5 minutes I just stared on the wall. Then I take a pillow and scream out loud on it and I lay down.

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!!" I shout.

---------------------------

sorry I didn't update yesterday. I couldn't write since my mom keep staring the computer so I couldn't write anything. My mom doesn't know about me writing a story so... yeah.... I'm keeping it a secret. And no weird corner for this chapter. But I will write it on the next chapter.