May the best man win

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

So I decided to go with both of them. I wonder what their reaction would be after they met each other. This is so scary. I look at the time 7.45pm. Just 15 more minutes. I look myself one more time in the mirror. I think this clothes are good enough.

I went out of my room and went to the living room. Heechul wasn't there. Ryeowook and Yesung look at me.

"What? Too revealing?" I ask them.

"No. Too attractive" Yesung said.

"erted guys will look at you" Ryeowook said.

"Are sure you just going to hang out or are you going on a date?" Yesung ask.

"It's just hanging out. Really" I said half lie. Well me and Key a date. Kikwang and me just hanging out.

Narrators POV

Kikwang and Key arrived at you apartment at the same time. Kikwang came with a taxi while Key with his car.

"Hey...." They said to each other. They both raise and eyebrow and look at each other up and down. Kikwang was holding bouquet of white roses. Key was holding white daisies.

"What are you doing here?" They said at the same time.

"I came to pick ~~~~ on a date" They said in unison and their eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" They shout.

"When did you ask her?" They said in unison again.

"I ask her when she in the dressing room" Key said first.

"I ask her when we reach this apartment" Kikwang said.

"Well did she agreed to go out with you?" They said in unison.

"I just go away before she said anything because I'm afraid she will refuse to go out with me" Key said and Kikwang sigh.

"I did the same too." Kikwang said." I guess she called you?" Kikwang ask and Key nodded.

"I bet she want to cancel one of us but she didn't do it after we tell her something. Right?" Key said.

"Yeah. Maybe" Kikwang said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So you like her huh?" Key ask and Kikwang look at him.

"Yeah. You like her too right?" Kikwang ask and Key nodded. Kikwang smirk and look away.

"May the best man win" They said at the same time and smirk at each other. They went to the elevator and went to your apartment.

---------------------------------------------------

update before i go to sleep. it's midnight here. so yeah. no weird corner. let's the rival between Kikwang and Key begin........ hahahahaha *evil laugh*