Moving in

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

-The next morning-

Your POV

"Bye mom bye dad" I said and hug the both of them. My brothers are right behind me. Wearing disguises of course since we at the airport now.

"Boys I hope you take care of your sister" My dad said to them. They nodded weakly and fake a smile at mom and dad.

"Don't worry dad. We will take care our precious little sister" Heechul said and smirk at me. I cleared my throat. That's not a good sign for sure.

"We got to go now. Bye kids" My mom said and wave. Dad glance at us and walk away with mom. They gone through the glass door. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm. Without a second to blink I been dragged to the car. I look up and Yesung it's the one that dragging me. He open the door and push me in the car. My shoulder slam again the door when he shut the door. I winced quietly.

He went to sit in front at the passenger seat and Heechul sit on the driver seat. Ryeowook sit behind with me.

"Listen here you spoiled brat" Heechul started. I look at him.

"When you meet us anywhere. Pretend that you don't know us" He said.

"And you got to do all the house chores since you live with us" Yesung said.

"Understood?" Heechul said sternly and I nod slowly.

"Isn't that to harsh guys? I mean she a coordi" Ryeowook said. They all glared at him. I blink.

"Dude.... don't tell me you pity her" Heechul said.

"What? Of course not. I'm just saying" Ryeowook defend himself and look out the window.

"Whatever. Hey brat remember you don't know us and we don't know you. Got it?" Heechul said and glared at me. I nod slowly and look down. Then he start the engine and drive to their apartment. 1 hour later we arrived at a big apartment. I took out my luggage from the trunk and I dragged it myself since they don't care.

I reach the last bag when someone already carry the bag for me. I look and see Ryeowook. He didn't look at me but just take another bag from my hand and bring it to the elevator. I didn't say a thing since I'm too shock. In the elevator they whispering to each other but I can hear it.

"Yah Wookie why did you carry that brat luggage?" Yesung ask Ryeowook.

"I'm just being a gentleman" He reply.

"Gentleman to a lady. Not this kid" Heechul said and took a glance at me but I pretend that I didn't hear it.

"Whatever. I already carry her luggage so there's no turning back" Ryeowook said. I bit my lips try to hide my smile. Among my brothers Ryeowook is always the soft heartened one. He only show his tough side when he with Heechul and Yesung. We arrived in the apartment and Heechul open the door. I look in the house in awed.

"Yah close your mouth" Heechul said and I quickly closed my mouth. I didn't know that my mouth is open.

"Starting tomorrow you will make us breakfast, clean the house, bath heebum and etc..." He said and I nodded slowly. Heebum? Oh yeah... the cat.

"Wookie! bring this little brat to her room" Heechul shout and Ryeowook shot up in the living room.

"Let's go" He said to me and I followed him. We reach a door and he opened it.

"Here is your room. I already put your luggage in here" He said and walk away. I went inside my room and the bedroom is GREAT!

Maybe living with them is not bad after all....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14631/welcome-to-our-coffee-shop-apply-daeguknamah-korean