Evil brothers

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

"O-oppa" I stuttered on my word.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" He ask. He sound annoyed.

"I-I-I work as a coordi oppa" I said not looking at him.

"Don't call me like that. People might hear it" He hissed and look around.

"Then? What should I call you?" I ask and look at him.

"Call me by my name you jerk."

"Neh...."

"Who coordi are you?" He ask still with the annoyed voice.

"Beast"

"Beast? They actually hired you? OMG! This is a joke" He said and laugh at me. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I look down.

"Heechul sunbae" Someone said. That voice sounds so familiar.

"Oh hey Key" Heechul said. Oh I should have known.

"~~~~~?" He said and I look at him with a fake smile.

"You know her?" Heechul said and pointing at me.

"Yeah. She is Beast coordi" Key said.

"Oh... well I got to go now. See you later Key" Heechul said and walk away. I wonder if he gonna tell the other oppas.

"So we meet again" Key said.

"Yeah."

"Are you alright? You look sad"

"I'm fine. I got to go now" I said and walk away. I went to the dressing room and saw Beast already change into their outfit. I put the water bottle on the table and sigh.

"~~~~-ah. What's wrong?" Heerin unnie ask.

"I met him" I whispered.

"Him? Who?"

"Oppa...."

"Them!!??" She shout. Oh great now they grab the Beast attention.

"Who them?" Doojoon ask.

"Oh nothing. Come on let's get your makeup done." She said and dragged Doojoon to his seat. I walk to my makeup kit and take out the makeup. I start doing Junhyung makeup.

"Are you ok?" He ask while I'm applying an eyeliner on his eyes.

"I'm fine." I said and give my fake smile.

"If you're fine. Then what with the fake smile" He said. I look at him in the eyes. How does he know that? He smile at me.

"You can't lie to your oppa. Bad girl" He said and and pinch my nose. I giggled a bit. It make me feel a bit better.

"Now I can see your smile"

"Thank you Junhyung oppa"

"No problem. But I can't talk to you much. Someone might be jealous" He whispered the word jealous. I raise and eyebrow.

"Jealous? Who?"

"Someone with the abs." He said and stand up. "I think you know who it is. Anyway thanks for the makeup" He said and walk away. Jealous? Someone with the abs? Who? Doojoon oppa? I never see his abs before. Kikwang oppa? Nah... I don't think so.

"How long are you going to space out?" I look down and see Kikwang oppa already sitting on the chair.

"Opps. Sorry oppa" I said and bend down and start doing his makeup.

Heechul POV

~~~~ is now Beast coordi? Did mom know about this? Well if she know she probably let her do it. But.... if dad found it. ~~~~ is so dead. Maybe I should tell dad about this. Hehehe....

"Hyung... why are you smiling to yourself?" The eternal maknae Ryeowook ask me.

"Hey... our sister is here." I said and smirk

"You mean ~~~~?" He ask and I nodded.

"Are you imagine things now hyung? You miss her so much do you?" He said and chuckle.

"Yah why the heck would I miss that jerk. I'm not kidding. She really here.

"Who's here" Yesung said and came towards us.

"Our dear little sister" Ryeowook tease.

"Ughh.... ~~~~? Are you sure?" He ask.

"I'm 100% sure. She's Beast new coordi" I told him.

"WHAT??!! Does dad know about this?" Yesung ask.

"I don't think so. I'm so gonna tell him and bring ~~~~ to Japan. I don't want to see her here." I said and look at my phone. Maybe I should call her now. I call dad after the perfomances. Bye ~~~~ after you go to Japan you can't never come back because dad wouldn't let you...... boohooo..... I smirk to myself

----------------------------------------------------

Oh!! EVIL BROTHERS!!.... If you haven't catch up who your brothers are Kim Heechul, Kim Jongwoon (Yesung) and Kim Ryeowook are your brothers. Yes they are in Super Junior.

Hello~ to my new subscribers thanks for subscribing and thanks for commenting. Anyone want to be in this story? Tell me your name that you want to use in this story and tell me who your bias in Beast.

I need 1 people only. She will be ~~~~ friend

APPLY FOR MY NEW FANFIC....... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14631/welcome-to-our-coffee-shop-apply-daeguknamah-korean