PRICELESS

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

"You WHAT??!! OMG! THAT IS A NIGHTMARE!!" Heerin unnie shout when I called her at night. Telling her everything about what happen.

"Unnie it's not that bad"

"What do you mean not that bad? Your brothers will probably make you like their slaves. And the proof are they made you clean the house, clean their bedrooms, bath heebum, make you clean ddangkoma poop, make them dinner and wash the dishes!" I rolled my eyes. Yeah... that what I do for today.

"But isn't that a sister supposed to do?"

"~~~~~!! Aren't you listening??!! THEY.MAKE.YOU.LIKE.A.SLAVE!!" She shout and make me put the phone away from ear.

"Unnie. Don't worry I'll be fine" I said assuringly

"No. You must move into my house!"

"I can't. My dad made a condition remember." I hear she sigh on the other line.

"I forgot. Well if anything happens to you. Call me ok. I'll be right there in a blink."

"Neh unnie."

"Anyway I hired a new worker since I thought you would really leave"

"Oh jinjja? Who is it?

"You met her tomorrow. Tell me where you live I pick you up tomorrow"

"Neh.... I'll send you a message."

"Ok then. I'll see you tomorrow. Now get some sleep you must be tired."

"Good night unnie."

"Good night ~~~~"

I hung up and type the address and send the message. I lay on my bed and stared the ceiling. So I can become a coordi. I have to pretend I don't know my brothers when in front of other people. Or like Heechul said I don't know them and they don't know me. Hmm... it's ok I guess. Well I better get some sleep.

Kikwang POV

I stared outside the window from my dorm. Looking at the cars moving here and there. Looking at people walking at night. I sigh.... Heerin noona didn't say anything about ~~~~~. I wonder if she ok. I miss her though... as a sister? I guess...

"Boo" I jumped a bit and saw Doojoon smirking at me.

"When did you get here?" I said still a little bit shock

"I was here since you were born" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"What were you thinking about until you didn't realize I came?" He said and take a sit beside me.

"Nothing"

"Is it about ~~~~~?" He said and I straightened up ready to hear something about her. He raise an eyebrow with my sudden action. I look away awkwardly. I hear he chuckle.

"Dude if you worried about her just call her" He said again.

"I don't have her number" I muttered under my breath.

"Aww... poor you. I heard even Yoseob already got her number"

"What?" I quickly shot up.

"Oh.... somebody jealous..... I was just kidding he didn't get her number too" He laugh. Aish!

"Just tell her already" He added after he calm down from the laugh.

"Tell her what?"

"Tell her that you like her"

"What? I-I don't l-like her" Crap I stuttered.

"Yeahhhh you don't." He chuckle. "So you don't mind if I make a move on her" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Pfhh..... hahhaaha" Then he burst out laughing. "Dude you should see the look on your face. PRICELESS" He said and hold his stomach. I just rolled my eyes.

"Aish! hyung! I'm going to sleep" I said and walk to my room.

"Wait!" He said so I turned around. He on the floor when did he fall?

"What hyung?" I ask annoyed.

"Don't you want to say good night to ~~~~ first?" He said smile widely hiding his laugh.

"Hyung!" I said and walk to my room and slam the door shut. I heard him laugh again. That guy.... I don't like ~~~~. She just like a sister to me.... right? Of course she is.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you guys wondering why I put 3 brothers it is because I have 3 brothers and yes they all JERKS. None of them is good. NONE.