The Date (part 2)

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

The movie started and Kikwang seem cool with it. You sometimes scream when there are some nasty scenes. While for Key he cupped his mouth and close his eyes. He still managed to hold his screams and prevent himself from totally embarrassing himself in front of you. There was this really nasty scenes which make you scream really loud. You hold Kikwang hand and buried your face onto his shoulder. Kikwang look at you and hold your hand. He wrapped his hands over your shoulder and patted you gently.

"Don't worry it's just a movie" He said softly. You turned you gaze from the screen to Kikwang face. He gaze intently at you. You swallowed your saliva. Your heartbeat getting faster and faster His face like inches from you. He leaned closer and closer to you and you automatically close your eyes.... but....

"KKYAAAAA!!" You jump and look beside you. Key finally scream. "AHHHHH!!" He scream again and buried his face into his hands. He look like a little girl with his high pitch scream. You try to calm him down by touching his hand but he scream even more...

"Oh ~~~~-ah" He said when he realized that you were touching his hands. He thought it's the ghost from the movie. You smile at him then he look back at the screen and then.... "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" Key scream like a girl. Than being scared you actually smile widely watching Key like that. Kikwang cupped his mouth with his both hands and try to hold his laugh. After the movie, Key was holding your hand and shaking. You patted his back and calming him.

"Yah Key I never thought you scare until like that" Kikwang said and snickered. Remembered Key screaming and put the popcorn bucket on his head. Key glare at Kikwang.

"Key oppa you should have said you don't like horror movie maybe we can watch something else" You said.

"I wanted to do something that you like" He said and pout. You giggle and pinch his cheeks.

"So cute oppa" You beamed. Key smile and Kikwang scoffed then he walk to Key's car. You both followed behind him and went into his car.

"How about we take a walk at the park" Kikwang said.

"Sure I love walking at the park" You said and Key drive to the nearest park. He parked under a tree and you three got off the car. You smile and breath in the air. You three walk through the path. You were in front of both of them while they behind you. You rubbed your arms as you felt the cold breeze hit you. Kikwang and Key saw you and at the same time they open their jacket. But then they look at each other and rush over to you. You jump as you felt two jacket over your shoulder. You look behind and saw Key and Kikwang smiling. Key jacket is on top of Kikwang jacket so you took Key jacket off.

"Here Key oppa. I only need one jacket" You said and give to him. He take it and took a glance at Kikwang who smile.

"Let's take a sit" You said and walk to the nearest bench. You sit in the middle. While they are right beside you.

"I'll go buy coffees to warm us up" Kikwang said and stand up.

"No I'll go." Key said and stand up.

"Cappuccino" You and Kikwang said at the same time. Key raised an eyebrow while you and Kikwang look at each other.

"A..r..a..so.... I'll be right back." He said and walk away. Kikwang look at him until he's gone.

"At last he's gone" Kikwang said. You look at him.

"Oppa that's not nice"

"Pfhh... I thought it will be just the both of us I don't know there will be a third wheel" He said.

"Well... it's your fault at least wait for me to say something first than just walk away" You said.

"I know I know. But I'm still glad though."

"Wae?"

"At least you're not alone with Key" He said. You chuckle.

"Why? You're jealous?" You still smiling.

"Hmmm........................................ yeah" He said. Your eyes widened.

"You're joking right?" You ask him.

"No.... I don't" He said with a serious tone. He look at you with a loving eyes. You heart start to beat faster than ever.

"When the first time I saw you my heart skips a beat. When you near me I felt my heart beating like crazy. When you touch me I felt like my heart will explode. At first I'm not sure with my own feeling but now I know. I falling for you ~~~~-ah. I... love you" He said and your eyes widened you felt like your heart will burst out any seconds. He gaze at you softly.

"O-oppa" You stuttered. He held out a small box and open it inside it was a bracelet.

"This is is a sign that I really love you and I will never hurt you" He said and take your wrist then clip it on your wrist. You blink at look up at him. He leaned closer to you.......

"Hey guys" He stop and turn around. Key is smiling widely and holding 3 coffees. Kikwang growled under his breath. You stand up and take the coffee.

"Thank you Key oppa.... umm.... I think we should go home now" You said took a glance at Kikwang and walk to Key's car.

"Are you trying to kiss her?" Key ask Kikwang. Kikwang shrugged and walk away. 'Good thing I came just in time' Key thought to himself. Then went to his car. While on the ride it was quiet.

'Key have to ruin everything' Kikwang thought it his mind. 'Well at least I confessed to her' He thought. He look at your right hand his bracelet was on it. You were looking at the bracelet but didn't touch it. You still felt a little hot from the confession earlier. 'He really confessed to me? OH GOD! It's a DREAM COME TRUE... KKKYAAAA!!' You scream in your mind.

You arrived at your apartment. Kikwang and Key walk out from the car and follow behind you. They wanted to send you until in front of the door. Just then Key's phone ring.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Umma where are you??" Taemin whine on the other line.

"Ughh... what is it?"

"Can you come home now? Minho hyung is bullying me" He whine.

"I did not!!" Minho yell on the background.

"Yes you did you keep stealing my pikachu" Tamin yell back at Minho.

"Aish will you stop it. Where's Onew hyung?"

"He's eating chicken" Taemin said and look at Onew who stuff his mouth with chicken.

"Where's Jonghyun?"

"Out with Sekyung noona" Taemin said.

"Aish.... araso. I come home now" Key said and hung off.

"~~~~-ah. I got to go home now" Key said to you.

"Okay oppa. Drive safely." You said and smile.

"Bye ~~~~" Key wave.

"Bye Key oppa" You said and he walk away. You walk to the elevator with Kikwang.

"Kikwang oppa. How can you get home?"

"Don't worry I can take the cab" He said and smile. He walk to you until in front of the door.

"Thank you for today" You said awkwardly and look away.

"No problem." He said.

"Thanks for the... umm.... the bracelet" You said.

"Don't need to thank me. I wanted to bought it for you" He said.

"Well... I should go now. Bye oppa" You said and twist the door knob.

"Wait" He said. You turn around.

"Yes?" He look down and you tilt your head. He look back at you. He step closer and quickly kiss your cheek.

"Good night" He said and ran off to the elevator. You blink and blink. And wait for the information to sink in your head. You touch your cheek where Kikwang had kissed you. You smile and felt yourself blushing. You went into the house and your oppas attack you.

"~~~~-ah how was the 'date'?" Ryeowook ask you.

"Did they do something funny to you?" Yesung ask.

"Why are your face red?" Heechul ask. You just shook your head and went inside your room and lock the door and lay down on the bed. You held out your hand and look at the bracelet that Kikwang gave to you. You swirled it around your wrist and smile.

"He confessed to me..." You whispered to yourself. Then you touch your cheek.

"KKYAAAAAAA!!" You scream in delight.

"~~~~-ah what's wrong?" Your oppas shout in unison. You bit your tongue.

"Nothing!" You shout back and cupped your mouth and chuckle to yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rifa:  Aww... you finally confessed.

Kikwang: Yes! Finally!

Rifa: Don't be so happy about it.

Kikwang: Wae?

Rifa: Remember Kevin?

Key: Yeah. He will be in the story and steal her away from you

Kikwang: But she love me.

Rifa: Maybe her heart will change. Beside she don't give you any answer yet

Kikwang: Oh yeah..... so what gonna happen next?

Rifa: No idea.

Key: Mwoh? But you're the author.

Rifa: That's true. But I don't have a plot for this story.

Kikwang & Key: WHAT??!!

Rifa: It's true. I wrote what ever came in to my head. That's why sometimes I wrote 2 chapter or 1 chapter only. Sometimes I dont write at all.

Kikwang: Oh I see...

Rifa: Anyway... I think I fall in love with some actor.

Kikwang: Who? Me right?

Rifa: No.... you know I only like one actor right? And that is Lee Min Ho. But now I got another one.

Key: Who?

Rifa: Jang Geun Suk.... I fall in love with him when I watch Mary Stayed Out All Night. He smile is sooo....

Jaejoong: Yah! What about me?

Key: You are been throw out from the window.

Jaejoong: Mwoh? I'm no.1 hot guy in Japan.

Rifa: I know I know. You always be no.1 Jaejoong oppa. Now go back to your place!

Kikwang: Yeah go back to My HOT Teacher fanfic.

Jaejoong: Araso... I go... good bye.

Rifa: Ok... so.. should I saw this story will end soon?

Key: Jinjja?

Rifa: No just kidding. Anyway.... thanks for subscribing! <3333

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13440/for-better-or-for-worse-beast-daeguknamah-hyunmin-janggeunsuk-junhyung-yuri