Breakfast

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I wake up early in the morning. I take a shower and after that wearing a t-shirt and shorts I went dowstairs to make breakfast for oppas. After that I went back upstairs and change my clothes.

The breakfast was quiet and only clinking sound of spoon, chopsticks, etc can be heared.

"You going to work right?" Yesung ask.

"Neh oppa"

"What will you ride?" He ask again.

"Heerin unnie will pick me up" I said and we quiet again. I look at the time and it almost 7am. I went to the sink and wash the dishes and then I went to the living room. Seeing all oppas are still here. I ignored them and headed to the door and they followed me too.... weird... are they waiting for me? We in the same elevator now still quiet. When we reach the ground floor I wait for Heerin unnie.

"Are you sure you alright standing here alone?" Yesung ask me. I raise and eyebrow

"Not that I care or anything. Dad would kill us if anything happen to you. Since he ask us to take care of you." He add. Defensily.

"I'm ok oppa. Don't worry" I said and smile at him.

"Yah! Yesung hurry up!" Heechul shout from his car. Yesung took a glance at me then went to Heechul car. I look back in front and waited for Heerin unnie. After a couple of minutes. An unfamiliar car stop in front of me. With engine still on he walk out of the car and my jaw dropped open.

"Hey" He said with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask my eyes widened.

"I came to pick you up" He said and open the door for the passenger sit. Since I don't move an inch. He grab my hand and put me into his car. He put the gear in the driving mode and drive off. I'm still thinking what is he doing here??

"Heerin noona couldn't come. She got to do something. So when I met her she ask me to pick you up. And she give me the address." He explain it to me without I'm asking.

"How long have you know Heerin unnie?" I blurted it out.

"I know her since my trainee days" He said. That's long enough. Longer than me. So that's why she trust him to pick up and also gave my number to him. While I'm thinking about this he stop in front of a cafe. I look at him and blink.

"How about we get some breakfast?" He said and smile.

"I already had breakfast. So I accompany you only" I said

"Ok" He said with a smile and got off the car. I follow him from behind. He put on his hoodie and mask and then we went inside the cafe. We sit at the back so nobody recognize him. I look at him while he eat. He's kinda cute though. Who am I kidding. He is cute. My lips turn into a small smile.

"Am I that handsome until you can't get your eyes off me?" He said and look up at me. How did he know I look at him. He was eating. I look away and gulp.

"Kibum-ssi don't you have schedules this morning?" I ask him.

"Please call me Key oppa. I have later" He said and begin eating again.

Key POV

I begin eating again. But then I stop and look up. She staring outside the window.

"~~~~-ah" I call her and she turn to look at me.

"Can I be your friend?" I ask her. She raise her eyebrows.

"I thought we already friend" She said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know we talk and all...." She said and shrugged. I smile widely and she give me a small smile.

"Here eat this" I said and try to feed her kimbap.

"N-n-no thanks" Oh... she stuttered so cute!

"Come on.... ahh" I said. She slowly open and I feed her. She chew slowly. She look so cute when her cheeks big on one side.

"Good?" I ask. She smile a little and nod. Satisfied I begin eating again and sometimes feed her too...




 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13440/for-better-or-for-worse-daeguknamah-hyunmin-janggeunsuk