Is it.. Reality?

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

 

Kikwang POV

"Neh, I like it.. it's important to me"

When she said that, felt my cheeks burn a little and I stared at her till she felt awkward and turned away shyly.

"Gomawo.." I said and smiled.

She turned her head back, facing me, and slightly raised her eyebrows.

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"Because you said its important to you" I said, smiling warmly to her.

Just then, I saw her cheeks turn pink.

"You look so cute when you're embarassed" I finally said, after fighting with myself mentally.

She looked at me immediately with her wide eyes and shaped in a 'O'.

After a second, she snapped out of it and hurriedly put on my make up for me, with her cheeks still pink.

I stared at her while she put on the make up and she tried not to make any eye contact with me.

'She's so.. cute.' I thought to myself and smiled a little.

 

Your POV

After helping the Beast members with their make up, I immediately went to the to toilet because I still felt embarrassed and I didn't want to stay in the same room with Kikwang oppa for too long or I think my cheeks wouldn't be able to stand it and would eventually explode!

I looked into the mirror and stared into my reflection for a long while.

After staring at myself for so long, I suddenly smiled widely as though I was crazy.

"Kikwang oppa said that I looked cute.. He said that I looked cute!" I said, squeaking a bit.

Then I broke out into a quiet laughter while burying my face into my hands and pinching my cheeks to prove that what happened was real.

"Ouch!" I pinched myself too hard but  I smiled again because it proves that what happened was reality!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ this is Rifa_SuJu the author. I'm finally back!! And this year is my last year of school. So... I'm gonna be busy. Anyway I see that TheGeek make a great job on updating. And this chapter is wrote by TheGeek. Anyway... do you miss me.....no? Alright then.........

 

BTW.... I'm currently writing a new story. Staring BEAST JUNHYUNG...IT'S FOR ALL THE JUNHYUNG LOVERS OUT THERE!! But... I will post it after I complete with I Fell In Love With My Coordi. Anyway... I wrote too many anyways... anyway (again).... I have photoshop cs4 but I don't know how to use it to make graphics/posters. CAN ANYONE TEACH ME PLEASE??? THANK YOU